• This topic is locked This topic is locked
147 replies to this topic

#141 Richelieu

Richelieu

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:01 PM

Our pally uses his beacon by healing most of the other raiders with low debuffs counts.

Forgot to mention a neat trick with Beacon during purple phase-- if you have a hunter or warlock with a pet, the pally can Beacon the tank and just pump Divine Light into the pet whenever the tank needs a heal. The pet does not get Deep Corruption.

#142 marklartank

marklartank

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:26 PM

1 Babysits tank(s), and the other two split the raid 4/4. Obviously this scales up simply enough as well.

this is exactly what we do during purple - no vent needed.

pally heals himself + tank (using pet beacon heals to supplement)
druid takes the remaining 4 in group 1
priest takes the remaining 4 in group 2

#143 marklartank

marklartank

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:29 PM

Forgot to mention a neat trick with Beacon during purple phase-- if you have a hunter or warlock with a pet, the pally can Beacon the tank and just pump Divine Light into the pet whenever the tank needs a heal. The pet does not get Deep Corruption.

druids can also use the pet to proc efflorescence, which gives no stacks.

#144 djxak

djxak

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:36 PM

Actually, pally can heal purple solo. Spamming Divine Light on lowest person with Beacon on tank. Second healer (Disc for example) needed only for no-purple phases with heavy AoE (~400 pally also can solo them with Holy Radiance). And maybe for cooldowns. Barrier with glyph, Pain Suppression on tank or low person with Fixate and 3+ stacks etc.

#145 Barirn

Barirn

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:47 PM

Why is Darkness not part of the talents? Wouldnt the haste you get from it be useful for a faster heal?

#146 MegaDefy

MegaDefy

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:55 AM

Hey guys just checking in to get an idea on what glyphs and spec I should be running on heroic spine. Here's a link to my armory to get an idea of what I'm working with. Defyy @ Sargeras - Game Guide - World of Warcraft. I'm currently running with a resto druid, and holy pally. I am also on dispel duty if that matters. Any help is appreciated, we generally get to the third plate and start to crumble as soon as the amalg is about to blow the plate off for the first time. Armory is irrelevant at the moment because I've gone Holy to help with the debuff, but input would still be appreciated regarding healing as disc.

#147 UnholY_Prince

UnholY_Prince

King Hippo

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:25 AM

Run Disc, even with the nerfs mana can still be tight on this fight. Use AA/A to help DPS down Amalgs and get 5 stacks up before every Superheated or Roll. AA and Rapture are so much better for keeping mana on this long fight. PWB is also very strong for Roll #1 and Roll #2, and mass AoEing on Plate #3.

I personally dropped Glyph of PoH for Barrier. Outside of Superheated Nucleus there's very little use for PoH on the fight.

#148 Snowy

Snowy

Mitt Romney?

• Moderators
  • 10260 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:27 PM

Because the Mists patch comes out tomorrow, this information is now obsolete and the thread will be closed. For the time being post questions in the MoP thread(s). New compendium posts will be coming as Mists itself gets into release.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users