Photo

Infraction for jescide: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Narcosleepy

Narcosleepy

It's not you. Really. I hate everyone.

• ♦ Administrators
  • 8724 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 04:00 PM

User: jescide
Infraction: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Proper capitalization is not optional here. Sentences start with capital letters and the first person pronoun I is always capitalized no matter where in the sentence it appears. "amidoinitwrong" is not a word in English or any language. Use paragraph form instead of hitting enter after every sentence. The content of your post seems fine so if you want to post it again without the assault on grammar and the English language that would be fine.

Original Post:

first time simcraft user. sorry if these questions are a bit dumb.

ijust uploaded my hunters armory profile. it has an r-19 threatfinder that it isn't counting for my hit rating, is this a known bug? or amidoinitwrong?

i'm also curious how to change the sim from using ExT to BA, for exploratory purposes. (no real programming knowledge, sorry)

also i was reading on the SV thread that the ICD of LnL seems to be lower (~10-11.5 seconds), any truth to this? if so, then the sim is still running at the old 20 sec icd. any way to change the sim while we wait for a confrim/update?

http://elitistjerks....21/#post2044058

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users