Imperative of Zul'jin
Heroic 25 man Dragon Soul: 6/8, currently US #59
- Shadow Priest
- Retribution Paladin
- Any exceptional players, particularly DPS - We mean it!
Imperative is a long-time guild on Zul'jin. We are the top guild on the server and have consistently proven to be capable of top 100 US 25 man kills on our very limited schedule of 3 nights/wk.
We subscribe to the idea that less time playing doesn't mean less effort or less success. We're looking for quality players that enjoy the game, want to play with a group of like-minded people and have fun while smoothly clearing out content. We can't sustain these goals with poor players or bad attitudes, so come prepared to show us your 'A' game and that you're a good fit for the guild.
Tues-Thurs, 8:30pm-Midnight EST
A few Past Achievements
- Heroic Ragnaros - US #66
- Glory of the Cataclysm Raider
- Heroic Al'akir 25 man - US #41
- Heroic Sinestra 25 man - US #61
- Heroic Cho'gall 25 man - US #77
- Heroic Nefarian 25 man - US #81
- Heroic Lich King 25 man - US #55
- Heroic Halion 25 man - US #70
* A stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently.
* Played at a top 150 US level for an extended period of time in the past.
* Gear that magnifies effort. Your gear should demonstrate that you know your class and have put effort into gearing up. This includes the correct gems, enchants, and glyphs.
* The ability to listen and respond on Ventrilo.
* Situational awareness; if you can't move out of fire, dodge tornadoes, or keep your place in a rotation, then we're not the guild for you.
* Dedication and reliability; show up consistently and on time - minimum raid attendance is 85%.
* Players who can accept constructive criticism and who are dedicated to constantly improving their performance.
* Players who have a proven history of performance, either through logs, references, or general Cataclysm raiding experience.
What we have to offer:
* A guild that has the drive and skill to progress within Cataclysm and a proven history of top 100 US play.
* A tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress.
* A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back and casual while still pushing heroic content and maintaining competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule. We do not add extra nights like some "3 day/week" guilds.
* A stable, fun and welcoming guild atmosphere; we are drama free and personable - most of our members are university students or young working professionals.
* A fair loot council that awards gear based on getting progress. We don't play favorites, period.
* An active group of players who sign on for 10 mans, pvp and general fun outside of raids.
* Guild bank repairs and fish feasts for all members who raid with us (including applicants).
* An active leadership who is open to suggestion.
Think you'd be a good fit for us? Please apply at our website
Imperative - US / Zul'jin
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Irranazor, Baltog, Jumpsuit, Guun, or Shandora in-game. You can also ask any of our helpful members for our alts.
[H][Zul'jin] <Imperative> 6/8 25HM - 3/Nights TWR - Recruiting Various DPS
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users