Guild transferring to Stormrage 3/16/2012!
<Thirteeen Inches Unbuffed> is Recruiting
Blood DK, with geared DPS OS
Tue, Thu, Sun - 8:00-11:00pm EST.
On Friday nights we will be running a 25M Reg clears for alts.
On Wed. nights we will be running Sinestra / Heroic Rag. for anyone that would like to attend.
Our loot system is every simple, use use Need before Greed. If you need soemthing for your main spec you "need" on it, if you need soemthing for your off spec you "Greed" on it. or pass
What we expect from you:
1)Be online and ready to go ten mins before Raid begins. ( 6:50 Server time at the latest. )
2) Be prepared:
A) Make sure youâ€™re repaired to 100%
Make sure you have all the potions you will need for the night. The tanks will be counting down the pullâ€™s. This gives us the flexibly to take a potion right from the start and at some point during the fight. ( so make sure you have a few stacks on progression nights )
C) You should know what to expect from an encounter before you even zone in. You should have read up and given your opinion on our forums about what strategies we have been working on. Watch the videoâ€™s on the encounter and so onâ€¦
3) Be willing sit out a fight from time to time, we are running a 11 to 12 member 10-man; everyone canâ€™t be in for every pull. But this gives our guild the flexibly we will need on an encounter by encounter basis.
4) Everyone is expected to be on time every night. The in game calendar is not used for raid nights( its used for alt night raids ). Raid nights and times will never change week to week, and everyone is expected to be there. We understand nights will be missed and people will be late from time to time. If you are going to miss a night or be late please post on our attendance forum, even if you may only be a few mins late.
5) Remember Progression / Server firstâ€™s and what it takes to get there on a short raid week, is our number one priority at all times.
What you can expect from us:
1) We will provide you with all the flaskâ€™s you will need for the night.
2) We will provide you with your food for the night.
3) The Guild will gem & enchant any new drop you receive that night at our expense after raid. ( epic gems on heroic gear )
4) The Guild will cover all your repair bills on your main raiding toon, and even most of it on your alts.
[A][US-Stormrage] <Thirteen Inches Unbuffed> 3/8H 10M
1 reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users