Photo

Warning for Szeretlek: 2. All opinions should be stated as succinctly as possible.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Rosin

Rosin

Priests are great!

• Moderators
  • 370 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:42 PM

User: Szeretlek
Infraction: 2. All opinions should be stated as succinctly as possible.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Again, be more conservative with the quote-splitting. There is no need to answer after every little point the previous post makes.

Original Post:

That is on live with 60% aegis on crit instead of 30 and with absolutely massive crit rates, which you wont see for a loooong time on MoP.

Just checked it in MoP beta. 27.4k crit hit, 23.7k aegis. 13.6 hit, 5.8 aegis. Do you need a screenshot? Unbuffed @85lvl =)
Aegis works as always. I dont know where you get your information.

The 18% crit chance was not just from crit rating and int, but because of crit buffs from other classes in raid. Crit at the begining of an expansion has always been 10-13%.

I say it again, it was nearly 18% buffed, and I think they wont crash crit balance and just make conversion number (mention that there is no crit buff anymore) to provide 15-20% crit rating in heroic dungeon gear. Just as always.

I have mostly heroic gear. Including the hc Madness mace. I haven't really been raiding since we finished the content, but my best normal warmaster log on WoL was in the top10 for a while so it might still be saved I will check later and I can provide you with more exact values from the log. The rest is 4x403 items and 1x391 ring. We are talking nearly 11k spellpower, so your values are going to be roughly the same as mine. Perhaps you are using inner fire and taking raid buffs into account.

Unbuffed (even w/o IF) I have ~12.5k sp, in raid it near 15k. We talk about live or beta?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users