5 replies to this topic

#1 Heef

Heef

Piston Honda

• Moderators
  • 286 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:22 PM

Dearest Mages,

As MoP approaches, we have a number of our thread authors from Cataclysm retiring. As such, I am looking for volunteers to handle the Fire and Frost Compendium-style threads (and if someone is highly interested in taking the Arcane thread, we have a volunteer willing to do it but who would be comfortable handing the reins over.)

If you are interested in compiling, writing, managing, and updating one of those threads, (or if you would like to recommend someone else based on their posting contributions here,) please send me a PM.

-Heef

#2 Heef

Heef

Piston Honda

• Moderators
  • 286 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:29 PM

Update: We have a frost thread coming shortly but are still short authors - please PM me if you have interest in authoring either the fire thread or the arcane thread. We are going to have 3 new authors for the threads this expansion. Thanks for your patience.

#3 Tinytool

Tinytool

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:23 AM

How shortly can we expect the frost thread. I am curious if I am doing things the absolute optimal way, you guys are the best resource for that.

#4 TheGreyPaladin

TheGreyPaladin

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:53 PM

Would love to see a frost thread as simulationcraft is currently showing Frost above fire even in top end gear.

#5 Domenatrex

Domenatrex

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:17 PM

Update: We have a frost thread coming shortly but are still short authors - please PM me if you have interest in authoring either the fire thread or the arcane thread. We are going to have 3 new authors for the threads this expansion. Thanks for your patience.

Please, please, please!!! Frost thread, for those of us who arent elite players, but strive to be optimal.
-Dom(:

#6 Heef

Heef

Piston Honda

• Moderators
  • 286 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:49 PM

I haven't heard from the frost thread volunteer in quite some time, so I think that (barring a last-minute volunteer) I will be putting one together over the next week. As the fire and arcane thread authors are planning to release updated versions for 5.2, I am going to lock this thread for the time being.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users