• Please log in to reply
341 replies to this topic

#41 ThrackDK

ThrackDK

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:23 AM

This really has nothing to do with DS/Min and everything to do with resources per Runestrike which is the complete reason for this talent tier each one returns a finite amount of resources that our class can use for our abilities.

In its current form the rankings for our T5 talent choice are quite simple.

Survivability
1. Runic Empowerment
2. Blood Tap(if stored/timed correctly this could in specific situations be better)
3. Runic Corruption

Damage
1. Runic Empowerment
2. Runic Corruption
3. Blood Tap

Coupled with the fact that RE generates more Runes which in turn leads to more RP which leads to more RS and so on etc.

The math does not lie in a short fight of just 50 Rune strikes your returns on average would be
BT-10 DS
RE-11.25 DS
RC-6.74

We are talking about 66.9% more DS resourses if you just go by the log I previously posted with an average DS heal of 14332.

So in a 50 Rune Strike fight I would average 4.51 more DS which would be an average heal of 14332x4.51=64637 and my Blood Shield is approx 200% which would yeild 129274 blood shield. So this is 193911 mitigation that I have gained if played properly by only haveing RE over RC. You folks keep saying that DS/min isnt important because you can time your DS and get more use out of them than a bad player who is just spamming DS. I completely agree. What im talking about is one of us we all have done 8/8 Heroic DS we all played on a progression team and we all are pretty good at playing a dk. If we are already good at timing our DS and using them to our advantage doesnt it stand to reason that giving us a few more bullets in our gun would make us that much better? Give a great player 9DS/min he will do great things give the same player 11DS/min I promise you he will get use out of them and great players are going to want to be able to generate the greatest number of resourses to have that ability.

All of the Talent Choices yeild very similar returns on Runes however the fact that RC yeilds only 66% of the runes we need as a tank to improve our survivability makes it unviable for blood tanking in its current form.

I respectfully request that the guide be changed to accurately show the mathmatical desparity in the survivability difference between RC and BT/RE.

If there was some other TC or mathmatical analysis that would prove otherwise I would welcome the data to be viewed.

#42 Otou

Otou

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:24 AM

This really has nothing to do with DS/Min and everything to do with resources per Runestrike which is the complete reason for this talent tier each one returns a finite amount of resources that our class can use for our abilities.

You're still looking at in terms of DS/per minute, and over all resources gained. As soon as you say, "I would get X Runes for casting Runestrike Y times" you've missed the point. The only talent that gives a guaranteed return on Runestrike is Blood Tap. Which makes that a bad method of comparison.

When we say RC is the most consistent talent, it means that it has the smallest varriation of time between DS intervals. RE and BT only give full runes, and need two procs to create a DS. Unlike RC, the resources from RE/BT will be bursts, instead of a steady flow. RE is also completely unpredictable. You have no way to ensure you'll receive a RE proc when you need it.

We already know that RE will produce the most DS when being spammed. It's been stated multiple times. The issue would be that you don't spam DS on serious content. If you're not using DS on cool down, you won't have depleted F/U runes. If you don't have depleted F/U runes, RE can't refresh them.

The ideal rune state when tanking, is to always have an active set of F/U Runes. Which means you have a DS ready to respond to any incoming damage.

bB dD dD

In this standby state, RE cannot proc. You have no depleted runes, so any potential RE procs will be wasted. With this as the ideal standby state, only RC and BT can continue to give resources.

With RC :

• bB dD dD
  • Rune Strike (assuming RC proc)
  • Death Strike (20 runic power)
  • Heart Strike (10 runic power)
  • Bb Dd Dd
  • Rune Strike (with chance to proc RC again)

With BT:
  • bD dD dD (BT has already converted a B rune to D)
  • Runes Strike (assuming creates 11-12 charges of BT)
  • Can't use Blood Tap because no empty runes
  • Death Strike
  • Heart Strike (with recharging b rune)
  • bD Dd Dd
  • Stall, unless you plan to waste Rune Strike / Death Strike early

This would be the strong point of RC. It lets you hold a DS indefinitely, without wasting resources. Having RC means you can sit with once active DS, practically the entire fight. Even when it comes time to use that DS, the recovery time back to the ideal state is short. With BT, you could potentially hold more DS in reserve, but you'd end up wasting resources. The recovery time is also longer, since BT has a fixed proc rate.

This isn't to say BT and RE don't have their strong points. They do, and they've been discussed in the guide. If the damage in the encounter is predictable, BT will perform better. If the fight has a constant stream of unavoidable damage, RE is better. If the encounter has unpredictable damage, that requires you to always be ready to react, RC is better.

#43 Tyvi

Tyvi

Never, Mags. Never!

• • Guide Author
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:11 AM

Otou and Reniat already covered the advantages of RC well so I'll just address these two points:

1) Give a great player 9DS/min he will do great things give the same player 11DS/min I promise you he will get use out of them and great players are going to want to be able to generate the greatest number of resourses to have that ability.
[...]
2) I respectfully request that the guide be changed to accurately show the mathmatical desparity in the survivability difference between RC and BT/RE.

1) There are actual diminishing returns to Death Strikes. For optimal healing and shielding we need to take quite a bit of damage in the Death Strike healing window first. If you shorten that window by Death Striking too early, you waste some of Death Strike's potential which you wouldn't have if you had just waited longer (your rather high overheal and low average Death Strike heal in the log you linked earlier would confirm this).
Using your examples of 11 Death Strikes per minute, that would mean you would Death Strike every 5.45 seconds on average and by doing so you will most likely get quite a few minimum heal Death Strikes out of it because you aren't even giving the boss a chance to break through your Blood Shield by much in most cases before you already do the next Death Strike.
So in the end, you either have to waste resources by sitting on Runes to not get minimum heals - which allows RC to catch up - or you Death Strike anyway and get a suboptimal Blood Shield out of it - which is not very effective either.
This is why saying RE gives "66.9%" more Death Strikes than RC is misleading. Not all Death Strikes are equal because there are simply diminishing returns on the amount of Death Strikes you can do per minute (it's great for DPS, though).

2) Harks back into this. You are asking me to do the impossible. How exactly would I figure out the accurate mathematical disparity in survivability between RC and BT/RE? Which talent is better depends on the fight and your playstyle, and as we told you before, more Death Strikes per minute is not the same more survival. Just because a DK with RE does 66.9% more Death Strikes than someone with RC does not mean he is 66.9% more survivable. In some cases, he might actually be less survivable because he uses minimum Death Strikes at full or close to full health which leaves him open until the next Death Strike is ready whereas someone with RC will be able to sit on a fully refreshed Rune set while the other set is still regenerating during a time where you don't need to Death Strike just yet (remember that you cannot get such a high Death Strike per minute number for RE without gaming it which means you cannot sit on the Runes for very long and that in return means a higher chance of minimum Death Strike heals).
The only metric we can adequately put into numbers is how much more Death Strikes one talent could offer - but I am not even going to put a number on this either. Why? Because if I put a number such as the 66.9% figure above, chances are people will not understand what that truly means. They might, like so many others, misunderstand it as directly translating into the same amount of survival gain and just blindly spec RE over the alternatives because "hey, 66.9% is a lot!" - which is simply not true. No, all they need to know is that RE gives the most Death Strikes per minutes than the alternatives and that is already clear in the guide. And hopefully by the time they are done reading, they will also understand that Death Strikes per minute is a faulty way to gauge tank effectiveness/survival on it's own. This way they will give the other two talents a chance as well without outright dismissing it for giving less Death Strikes.

What I will do, however, is link to the discussion here since it will help people understand the advantages and disadvantages of the respective Tier 5 talents even more (I just hope I won't regret this if/when the only thing people take out from this is "Hey, RE gives me more Death Strikes, this is the best talent for everything!" <_<).
I have also added a Runic Corruption bit to the Advanced section which builds on what Otou said above.

SteffoRex, your kind words are very much appreciated. :kirby:

#44 Rixin

Rixin

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:32 AM

Another benefit for RC ( not saying it makes it optimal by any means) is RE can only proc if you have a rune on full CD so avoidance streaks etc where you are sitting on a deathstrike you can fill GCD's with rune strike and speed up a second DS for when you do get hit. With RE one has to sit on your RS until after the first DS ( second set regening) and then hammer away to try and get a second deathstrike in the large absorb window.

Again not making it optimal but one small thing in its favor. ( Obviously blood tap does this better since you can bank your DS's but requires you to bank it/ ramp up time.)

#45 ThrackDK

ThrackDK

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:34 AM

Otou and Reniat already covered the advantages of RC well so I'll just address these two points:

1) There are actual diminishing returns to Death Strikes. For optimal healing and shielding we need to take quite a bit of damage in the Death Strike healing window first. If you shorten that window by Death Striking too early, you waste some of Death Strike's potential which you wouldn't have if you had just waited longer (your rather high overheal and low average Death Strike heal in the log you linked earlier would confirm this).
Using your examples of 11 Death Strikes per minute, that would mean you would Death Strike every 5.45 seconds on average and by doing so you will most likely get quite a few minimum heal Death Strikes out of it because you aren't even giving the boss a chance to break through your Blood Shield by much in most cases before you already do the next Death Strike.
So in the end, you either have to waste resources by sitting on Runes to not get minimum heals - which allows RC to catch up - or you Death Strike anyway and get a suboptimal Blood Shield out of it - which is not very effective either.
This is why saying RE gives "66.9%" more Death Strikes than RC is misleading. Not all Death Strikes are equal because there are simply diminishing returns on the amount of Death Strikes you can do per minute (it's great for DPS, though).

2) Harks back into this. You are asking me to do the impossible. How exactly would I figure out the accurate mathematical disparity in survivability between RC and BT/RE? Which talent is better depends on the fight and your playstyle, and as we told you before, more Death Strikes per minute is not the same more survival. Just because a DK with RE does 66.9% more Death Strikes than someone with RC does not mean he is 66.9% more survivable. In some cases, he might actually be less survivable because he uses minimum Death Strikes at full or close to full health which leaves him open until the next Death Strike is ready whereas someone with RC will be able to sit on a fully refreshed Rune set while the other set is still regenerating during a time where you don't need to Death Strike just yet (remember that you cannot get such a high Death Strike per minute number for RE without gaming it which means you cannot sit on the Runes for very long and that in return means a higher chance of minimum Death Strike heals).
The only metric we can adequately put into numbers is how much more Death Strikes one talent could offer - but I am not even going to put a number on this either. Why? Because if I put a number such as the 66.9% figure above, chances are people will not understand what that truly means. They might, like so many others, misunderstand it as directly translating into the same amount of survival gain and just blindly spec RE over the alternatives because "hey, 66.9% is a lot!" - which is simply not true. No, all they need to know is that RE gives the most Death Strikes per minutes than the alternatives and that is already clear in the guide. And hopefully by the time they are done reading, they will also understand that Death Strikes per minute is a faulty way to gauge tank effectiveness/survival on it's own. This way they will give the other two talents a chance as well without outright dismissing it for giving less Death Strikes.

What I will do, however, is link to the discussion here since it will help people understand the advantages and disadvantages of the respective Tier 5 talents even more (I just hope I won't regret this if/when the only thing people take out from this is "Hey, RE gives me more Death Strikes, this is the best talent for everything!" <_<).
I have also added a Runic Corruption bit to the Advanced section which builds on what Otou said above.

SteffoRex, your kind words are very much appreciated. :kirby:

Using the log of a fight that I outgear by such a huge margine coupled with the fact that the 35% nerf is live as a metric to my overhealing on DS is not a very good point to make. I quite sure that with a 390ish IL and no nerf in place my DS overheal would have been much better wouldnt you say?

The point of the log was to show you how in even a short fight you get enough runestrikes to make a difference in DSs and that was it.

I think people are getting confused with tanking a 35% nerfed DS with 407 ILs where they have the luxury of not really taking that much damage in the first place. In true prenerf hardmode progression I would love to see how often DKS are just sitting on a DS and waiting to use resources because they are taking no damage. I know that the physical damage of all of the first 6(excluding Yorsahj with is almost exclusively magic damage) was astronomically high prenerf.

Prenerf even CTC tanks were taking big spikes in prenerf DS if they ran into a bad string of only 33% blocks and in that kind of envioirment I just dont see how your going to be able to sit on resources as much as your thinking you can. In that enviornement im sure your going to get a very high return on just about every DS you throw out there and having more of them will only serve to make you more survivable.

#46 Reniat

Reniat

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:44 AM

The point of the log was to show you how in even a short fight you get enough runestrikes to make a difference in DSs and that was it.

And again your bringing it back to DS/min. As far as the comment that we are theorycrafting for 35% nerfed content, if we were theorycrafting for that we would recommend RE, since theres no reason to not be focusing on DPS at this point. My guild is going through on 0% this week, and the damage is not high enough that the lost DS of using RC is going to kill you (privided you use the other death strikes correctly). In fact, my UI messed up and I lost the ability to use Blood Tap for the entirety of morchok, and I did just fine. Granted that is the first boss, but it is still a 25H boss with 0% nerf.

I guess we're just going to have to agree to disagree, since we've already laid out the value for RC and you seem to not accept those values.

#47 Otou

Otou

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:40 AM

I think people are getting confused with tanking a 35% nerfed DS with 407 ILs where they have the luxury of not really taking that much damage in the first place. In true prenerf hardmode progression I would love to see how often DKS are just sitting on a DS and waiting to use resources because they are taking no damage. I know that the physical damage of all of the first 6(excluding Yorsahj with is almost exclusively magic damage) was astronomically high prenerf.

No. It's the reverse. With the Aspescts nerf in place (and plenty of gear), you can afford to not care when you cast Death Strike. The bosses hit for so little, that they can't realistically kill you.

Without the nerf/gear in place, Death Striking early would kill a DK. If we waste our runes, by not waiting to take significant / telegraphed damage, we would have no resources when we do get hit. If we can't instantly respond to the damage we take, it only gets worse. On Heroic Morchock, Zon'ozz, and Blackhorn (the only non-gimmick tank encounters), that worse means death. The harder the boss hits, the more important timing DS is.

In response to this, we time our DS around damage intake. We did this even with RE, which meant we wasted resources to accomplish it. Even if we had to overcap runic power / runes, we didn't DS early. If we DS early, we die.

RC and BT allow you to time DS without wasting resources. Which means you DS more often, while timing your DS around damage intake.

#48 ThrackDK

ThrackDK

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:02 AM

We should table this until Mogushan Hardmode Progression so that we can compare logs. I think that data pretty much trumps all and if you can get similiar mitigation/heal numbers from RC that would be awsome to see the data and how mathmatically it correlates directly to your survivability. Im also curious how many of you were planning on running RC for HM progression over BT/RE.

#49 Otou

Otou

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:30 AM

Abilties to add to the encounter specific section. A couple of these might be more dps DK focused than Blood.

Stone Guard

• You can use Anti-Magic Shell to pop the Cobalt Mines. It will shield you from the damage and root effect, as well as remove the trap from the encounter.
  • You can use Every Man to break the root from the same Cobalt Mine. If you can afford another cool down to protect you from the damage (or Cobalt petrification is active), Every Man will let you escape the root.

Spirit Kings
  • You can use IBF, Desecrated Ground, or Every Man to break the stun effect from Subetai the Swift's Pinning Arrow. This does prioritize ranged players, so DKs "shouldn't" get hit by it. If it does happen, stun breaks will free you.

Elegon
Spoiler

Will of the Emperor
  • You can use Anti-Magic Shell, Anti-Magic-Zone, or Purgatory to soak the Titan Saprk's Energy of Creation on heroic mode. This is more of a dps utility, since tanks will eventually be picking up the bosses. You will need to be in Blood Presence to soak with ams, and Purgatory will require you to receive a powerful heal like Lay on Hands or Void Shift.

Imperial Vizier Zor'lok
  • You can Dark Simulacrum players controlled with Convert. You can't control your actions while under the effects of convert, so what you get will be pretty random. If the player is broken out quickly, and regains control, you can request an ability.

Amber-Shaper Un'sok
  • You can use Dark Simulacrum on players afflicted with Reshape Life. If used right before they break free, you should be able to communicate with them, and copy one of their class abilities.

Grand Empress Shek'zeer
Spoiler

Protectors of the Endless
  • You can use Anti-Magic Shell to block the de-buff from Lightning Prison. You can also break it with IBF, Desecrated Ground, or Every Man. Before being stunned, you gain the typical "You're being targeted!" arrow. This tells you that Elder Regail is targeting you. Lightning Prison is only cast on non-tanks, so Blood doesn't need to worry about it.

Lei Shi
  • Remorseless Winter can be used to stun the Animated Protectors. They deal significant tank damage, but are susceptible to most control effects. (You could probably Chilblains them as well, but I haven't tested this myself.)

Also the mechanics on Blade Lord and Wind Lord need to be swapped. For a while in Beta, Wind Lord and Blade Lord had their names incorrectly reversed (too many Lords I guess). Wind Lord is the one with the swarm adds, Blade Lord is the lone insect with a large sword on his arm.

#50 Tyvi

Tyvi

Never, Mags. Never!

• • Guide Author
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:50 PM

Thanks, Otou, I'll add that in a bit.

You mentioning the Blade/Wind Lord switch made me recheck Recklessness on the Wind Lord encounter and it seems to have been changed. The 300% bonus damage from normal difficulty seems to have been replaced by a stacking +50% damage done/33% damage taken debuff with unlimited duration (Encounter details) which most likely drops Death Siphon as an option for that fight (for survival only, not damage; see below).

The heroic debuff is still there though, at 600% bonus damage taken. So I wondered if Death Siphon is even still worth it compared to Death Strike or Heart Strike just for the damage and here is what I found:

Assumptions: 120k AP (which is probably on the lower end), as our weapon (average damage range is 15070), Weakened Armor for a 32% damage reduction from boss armor, Curse of Elements (+5% spell damage) and Physical Vulnerability (+4% physical damage).

Death Strike:
(((120000/14)*3.3 + 15070)* 2.8 + 2094)*0.68 * 1.04 = 87332 damage for 2 Runes

Heart Strike:
(((120000/14)*3.3 + 15070)* 1.15 *1.3 + 681)*0.68 * 1.04 = 46320 damage for 1 Rune, 92640 damage for 2 Runes

Death Siphon:
(120000 * 0.4 + 4985)*1.05 = 55634 damage per Rune, 111268 damage for 2 Runes

Normalized to Death Strike at 100% and 2 Runes, we get:

Death Strike: 100%
Heart Strike: 106%
Death Siphon: 127%

For AP breaking points:

- You need 55870 AP for 2xDeath Siphon to do the same damage as 1xDeath Strike with a T14 normal weapon
- You need 65463 AP for 1xDeath Siphon to do the same damage as 1xHeart Strike with a T14 normal weapon

So for heroic with the 600% damage taken debuff it is clear that Death Siphon is ideal to not only keep you up but also do the highest possible damage during his vulnerability phases. One Death Siphon alone will do ~390k healing which should easily keep you alive.

I am actually more worried about Death Siphon eclipsing Heart Strike with a T14N weapon at pretty much base values (65k AP is nothing since you have like 30-40k without any Vengeance). In my opinion, Death Siphon should have remained inbetween Heart Strike and Death Strike in terms of damage for the whole trading-survival-for-damage thing to make sense.
Death Siphon just makes Heart Strike look bad now that the latter got nerfed.

#51 Reniat

Reniat

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:44 PM

Your math is a bit off for heart strike. The 30% increase from diseases is applied to the total damage, so you would put the 1.3 on the outside of the parenthesis. It's only a difference of 204.3 damage, but I thought i'd point that out because i'm obnoxious like that. Also you said in the guide that 2x heart strike is now less than 1x death strike, which while close isn't the case. in your own math above you show that 2x heart strike is still better than a single death strike after you count in the bonuses from disease damage for all levels of attack power (albeit not by much).

#52 Tyvi

Tyvi

Never, Mags. Never!

• • Guide Author
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 09:36 AM

I expanded the Dark Simulacrum section to include a list of copyable spells. Let me know if you find any errors in actual raids or if you have any suggestions for spells to add in there.

Also, I am going to wait until the next patch or 2-3 more days (whatever occurs first) before I rewrite the whole Death Siphon/Heart Stike/Death Strike damage bit and add AP breakpoints into the OP just to make sure the changes actually stick. I am still hoping for a Glyph of Focused Shield option for Heart Strike though.

And lastly, have you guys seen Critho in Stormwind yet? He makes for a great tanking dummy to train timing Death Strikes with or testing out different talents on. :v:

#53 kow

kow

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:43 PM

Will Might of Ursoc put you at 15% during Purgatory, or is it counted as a heal?

I never saw an answer to this, but I've been wondering the same thing. Anyone know? I have no access to test this myself, or I would :(

#54 Otou

Otou

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:55 PM

I never saw an answer to this, but I've been wondering the same thing. Anyone know? I have no access to test this myself, or I would :(

It's not an actual heal, so it should ignore Purgatory completely. Technically you're at 1hp for the duration of Purgatory, so it would set you to 15% of your max hp. You'd still die if you don't heal the de-buff off though.

#55 Yavvy

Yavvy

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:19 PM

The important bit is that Purgatory ends the moment it's healed off. This means it could leave you mortal with next to no hp, about to get smashed into the ground. It's not enough to heal off the absorb; you need to get back up from 1 hp as well. If MoU puts you at 15% you'd always leave Purgatory with at least 15% health, minimizing your chance of getting 1-shot when Purgatory ends.

#56 Khiandor

Khiandor

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:55 AM

I dont get the "The value of accuracy stats" bit. Even when deathstrike misses or is dodged/parried, you still get the full heal & bloodshield so ???

#57 Tyvi

Tyvi

Never, Mags. Never!

• • Guide Author
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:11 PM

I dont get the "The value of accuracy stats" bit. Even when deathstrike misses or is dodged/parried, you still get the full heal & bloodshield so ???

It's because we don't know if it's a bug that Death Strike heals even if it doesn't land or not. Blizzard has been awfully silent about the whole thing so for now I am going to assume it is a bug. (The last thing they said about Death Strike is that it should not heal if it doesn't land and the wording of the Death Strike tooltip was deliberately changed back from it's 4.3 version but some time has passed with Death Strike still healing at all times, so who knows?)
If you do not think it is a bug, by all means disregard that particular benefit of accuracy gearing and evaluate if the other advantages are enough for you to pick it over avoidance or not.

On the topic of bugs, has anyone noticed Lichborne behaving very weirdly? Around half the time, it will refuse letting you self heal past the first Death Coil and nothing you do (targeting yourself then hitting Death Coil, mouseover Death Coil, not using macros at all etc) will heal yourself.
Also, is anyone else experiencing a bug with Chains of Ice and Chilblains? I can't get mobs rooted at all with it anymore and some (maybe all, I haven't checked) heroic bosses even get the Chilblains debuff even though it doesn't snare them (before you would just get an "Immune" message).

#58 Ebenton

Ebenton

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:11 PM

This is the first I have heard of the Lichborn bug, but I suppose you can add it to the list. Currently, Howling Blast is doing initial splash aoe damage, but only applying Frost Fever to the main target. Unholy Blight is only applying diseases to the main target if it applies at all.

Edit: link with a blue post concerning current bugged death knight abilities.
Death Knight diseases not applying correctly - Forums - World of Warcraft

#59 Iroared

Iroared

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:27 PM

Regarding expertise, why does the guide recommend 7.5% exp? Considering how exp currently works, it shouldn't change value at all around 7.5% point, it keeps increasing your chance of landing an attack by the exact same amount up to 15% as long as you're attacking from the front. I'm not saying gearing all the way up to 15% is ideal, but there doesn't seem to be any reason to go for 7.5% unless you want to increase your dps for bosses you're offtanking.

#60 krekot

krekot

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:04 PM

With 7.5% hit and exp your Death Strike and Rune Strike will always hit. Hearth Strike need 15% exp for always hitting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users