Photo

Warning for JSorrentino: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Narcosleepy

Narcosleepy

It's not you. Really. I hate everyone.

• ♦ Administrators
  • 8,684 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:49 PM

User: JSorrentino
Infraction: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

This should be answered by reading the guides, doing the math and/or analysis, simming it out - or pm'ing the guide authors for their input if they feel so inclined as to answer. While you do any of those suggestions, fix your profile as no such character exists on that realm and we don't allow anonymous posting here.

Original Post:

I am adding a notification to my addon (JSHB) and would like to be sure I get this right.

I want to show a flag when an ability like (Blood Fury, Murder of Crows, Lynx Rush, etc - cooldowns) is best to be used, as in the player should delay casting these abilities until a certain condition is met (and alternatively when conditions are too far off to wait - but this part can be derived from the first).

Should Murder be cast only when Bestial Wrath (for example in BM) is up as a best time, etc. (example, just picked a spell to use).

Thank You for any help!

PS. Normally I would not be for something like this, but feel that this would greatly help DPS and allow a player to pay more attention to their surrounding as opposed to keep their eyes mainly on the timers to decide this on the fly. I know it can be done with some practice, but regardless - what is best practice on any of these.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users