Photo

Infraction for Ghazz: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Rosin

Rosin

Priests are great!

• Moderators
  • 370 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:56 PM

User: Ghazz
Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

EJ class mechanics forums are a place for in depth discussions of the class mechanics, and as such, it is expected that people do their own research and present new ideas for discussion and edification of all involved. Furthermore, you are expected to communicate in an intelligible manner on this forum, yet your post falls short of that expectation.

You were presented with the forum rules when you signed up, but perhaps you neglected to read it. Please take the time to read it now:
http://elitistjerks....pdated_7_14_10/

Hopefully this reminder and your rereading of the forum rules will result in better and infraction free participation from you in the future.

Original Post:

same with fdcl, it lasts 10 sec and stacks twice so you should refresh VT before, if necessary.

imo fdcl is stronger than the improved fiend, the fiend only does around 33% more dmg and fdcl was around 9% of my total dmg + it provides an instant spell where you can reposition.

they changed the whole gameplay and the feeling it comes with, i'm really happy that they changed the shadoworbs but it still has a lot of RNG, but at least it cant ruin your whole start with a little bad luck.
what i hope for is that they change the MB proc into a free MB that doesnt affect the current cd, like this it can be a split secont that decides if its completely useless or gets you an orb 6 secs faster.

will there be a "MoP shadow only" thread soon? used to come to elitist every day a couple of months back but now there is hardly anything for shadows to read.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users