Photo

Warning for Wyxz: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Narcosleepy

Narcosleepy

It's not you. Really. I hate everyone.

• ♦ Administrators
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:08 PM

User: Wyxz
Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

A few issues I am going to roll up in one warning just to clean things up. Six your profile. Your screen shots show you are playing a hunter different than the one listed in your profile. I imagine you are on a standard server as well. We don't allow anonymous posting here. You did fine work in providing tests and data to Rivkah to factor into his sim but then this post consists of 'unnecessary thank you' and 'statement with no supporting data'. You may be 100% right that it is better considering the scaling of mastery but show numbers to support it. We like numbers.

Original Post:

I will have to check to see if I can reproduce that glaive toss issue.

I was just testing as well- murder of crows definitely scales with BM mastery now. I also confirmed that they fixed stormlash to scale with RAP instead of melee AP (not sure if it scales with hunter's mark, the range is too large to be sure). Froststorm breath now scales with physical haste. The improved serpent sting refresh issue appears to also be fixed. I'm sure there's other stuff still that needs testing, but that's all I thought to check.

My site's been updated with the latest mechanics.

Thanks for confirm the Murder Scaling with mastery, this put definitely Murder above Lynx Rush for BM now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users