Photo

Infraction for Sagemor: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4803 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:33 PM

Post: Shaman: Simple Questions thread, a rule-7-free zone (Mists edition)
User: Sagemor
Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

If you don't know the answer, and can't find out (maybe you're reading the forums from work on your break), then don't post until you do know the answer and can give the reasons for it.

Also:

• Don't use chat-speak abbreviations like "atm."
  • This isn't Twitter. You don't need to use the @ symbol to reply to someone. Usually it's obvious to whom you're replying. In cases when it isn't, use the forum quote feature.
  • Which weapon to use in which hand is a complex issue with lots of contributing factors. Auto attacks, storm strikes, and windfury (which should be on your MH) hit harder with a stronger weapon in your main hand. But lava lash is your strongest attack, and it's an off hand attack. So intuition is unreliable, and the reason you use the stronger weapon on your main hand is because the sim says so.

Original Post:

@rkr87

To my knowledge both wolves and fire elemental SHOULD be reactive to buffs, meaning if you gain a proc or something while they are active they get the bonus. But I have heard rumors all over the place for all classes with pets/guardians that not all of them are actively working this way. There was something else I remember about the reason why you want to put your stronger weapon in your main hand, something like it misses fewer times along with it being used more for specials, but I am not 100% sure on it and cant do the research atm to back it up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users