1308 replies to this topic

#1 Earen

Earen

Likes Peachbellinis!

• • Guide Author
  • 170 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:54 PM

This post has been promoted to an article
Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

is recruiting! Learn More About Two Night a Week Progression!

Blog | YouTube | Twitter

#2 Kjeldorian

Kjeldorian

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 05:52 PM

May I recommend adding the 5% Astral Leather and what the 6% from HoTW to the evaluation of INT.

Mastery is ~482 per 1%

Major
Glyph of Stampeding Roar for some fights, Vizier / H Blademaster as examples

Minor
Glyph of the Treant for Cosmetics, Glyph of Grace if you use Feral Swiftness has it's occasional usage.

Talent Details:
Omen of Clarity: Has a 4% chance to proc from lifebloom ticks instead of the previous 2% in other expansions.

Our Spells:
Forgetting the currently underpowered but important for tank healing: Living Seed.

#3 Earen

Earen

Likes Peachbellinis!

• • Guide Author
  • 170 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:29 PM

May I recommend adding the 5% Astral Leather and what the 6% from HoTW to the evaluation of INT.

Mastery is ~482 per 1%

Major
Glyph of Stampeding Roar for some fights, Vizier / H Blademaster as examples

Minor
Glyph of the Treant for Cosmetics, Glyph of Grace if you use Feral Swiftness has it's occasional usage.

Will add additional glyph notes when I get a minute. Will fix Mastery numbers (the 600 must have been from an older beta build?). Will add a note for Living Seed. Will update OoC note.

For Clarification:

Astral Leather - you are referring to leather specialization, or something else? I think it's the former - but want to be sure. Yes, I am happy to add something into the gear section.

HotW - Confirming you'd like a note that it effects total intellect rather than base intellect.

e: It occurs to me that you might be looking for something totally different. If so, if you can clarify for me I'll be happy to update accordingly.
Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog | YouTube | Twitter

#4 Kjeldorian

Kjeldorian

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:56 PM

Yes I apologize for my ambiguity, I was referring to Leather Specialization, but more specifically the effect it has on the Stat Evaluation section. Assuming you have 1 INT it then becomes 1.05 INT due to the specialization and then the value of 1 INT if both Leather Specialization and HoTW were selected 1.113 INT.

You may also wish to include the value of INT as further increased as the Stat Buff effects this (1 INT: 1.1025 INT (MoTW / Leather) + 1 INT: 1.169 INT (MoTW / Leather / HoTW)

#5 Earen

Earen

Likes Peachbellinis!

• • Guide Author
  • 170 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:59 PM

The Following Changes have been made:

09/14
  • Updated Tailoring benefits to correct my math. The result was to raise the intellect and spirit values for both cloak enchants. (To be done: confirm/test ICD, and subsequent benefits - will work on tonight).
  • Added note about Leather Specialization to to gear section.
  • Added small note to indicate that HotW bonus is calculated using total intellect.
  • Updated Stats:Intellect to better reflect bonuses received.
  • Added a few notes to glyph section.
  • Adjusted Mastery co-efficient.
  • Added note about the updated proc chance for OoC.
  • Updated Spells to add Living Seed.
  • Added commentary re: Haste Breakpoints to consider the tranquility breakpoint at 3043, as well as clarify how that breakpoint effects tranquility.
  • Fixed more typos!

09/15:
  • Updated ICD on Darkweave Embroidery to 50 seconds, and subsequent bonus as a result (Testing). I have not done similar testing on Lightweave, as yet, but it continues to be reported at a 60 second ICD in several locations. Testing shows lightweave to continue to be on a 60 sec. ICD.
  • Started work on trinket list.

9/17
  • Added Pre-Raid Gear Post

09/24
  • Clarified the language for CW a little bit, so as to indicate that NS is the better option in almost all circumstances.
  • Updated Int Numbers
  • Updated spirit numbers, will update MP5 on trinkets in a bit.
  • Updated Mastery numbers.
  • Added qualifiers to the food/flasks to indicate that they should only be utilized if the regen is needed and cannot be found elsewhere.
  • Added a clarification for Ember Meta that it should not be used if a revitalizing gem is available.
  • Added note to clarify haste to boots is only optimal with feline swiftness.
  • Updated to note that it can be on down or up stroke of the key.
  • Updated MP5 on trinkets.

09/27
  • Noted for completeness that Renewal doesn't take a GCD.
  • Noted Ursol's Vortex can be used at range and the other two abilities in that tier cannot.
  • Updated description of spellpower as Int no longer gives "mana gains."
  • Added note in Mastery section re: confirmation.
  • Clarified Breakpoint table to be more clear.
  • Simplified discussion of first breakpoint.
  • Clarified information on socket bonuses.
  • Removed Greater Haste from boot enchants.
  • Updated Spirit Note on Alchemy and JC professions to indicate that the Int option is stronger of the two.
  • Clarified note on Clearcasting Proc.
  • Removed wrath from ToL discussion.
  • Simplified Symbioses Table.
  • Added SotF breakpoints to haste table.
  • Added Belt Buckle to enchants.

10/4
  • Made minor updates based on Tree Calcs assumptions.
  • Added Aclchmist's Rejuvenation

10/6
  • Added note about NS/Regrowth.

10/9
  • Added in a note in the consumables section regarding the Spirit vs Int discussion, as well as strengthened the language encouraging folks to opt for intellect consumables.

10/11
  • Changed spirit benefit from Mixology to 480 (from 320).

01/11
  • Updates for 5.2
  • To complete: Trinkets, additional feedback on set bonuses, additional feedback on mushrooms, unbuffed SotF input.

03/13
  • Started work on Trinkets
  • To Complete - Proc rate information on trinkets.

05/21
  • Updates for 5.3

07/10
  • Added Weak Auras section and strings

Blog | YouTube | Twitter

#6 Earen

Earen

Likes Peachbellinis!

• • Guide Author
  • 170 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:24 PM

Trinkets

I wanted to drop a note to state that I've gone ahead and started filling in the trinket section. For the time (and likely permanently for this tier) I have excluded trinkets that do not offer mana return, with one exception. If you are aware of a trinket that I have missed, or I've listed one that was removed, please let me now. Additionally, if you can confirm any of the ICD's I've listed, or have information that fills in the "tbd" areas, please don't hesitate to let me know (note: I should have the locations for the raid trinkets once I get home tonight).

I should have the average spirit calculations done shortly, but they are subject to change if the ICD information I have is incorrect.

I am debating adding in a MP5 column. Feedback on the usefulness of such a column would be appreciated.
e: I had the time, so just went ahead and added MP5, as I felt it would be useful.

Additioanlly, anything listed with a "?" means that the values in WoWHead were questionable (or calculations derived from those values) and I want to research further before completing.

Blog | YouTube | Twitter

#7 Kjeldorian

Kjeldorian

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:21 PM

Ticks gained with

Should be relatively easy to obtain in the first weeks of MoP so thus worth noting.
Format: Spell, Ticks at the Haste with given conditions, change from without trinket.

With 3039 (12.51%) Haste, trinket proc results in 8121 (19.108%) Haste:
  • Unbuffed:
    • RJ 5 (+0)
    • WG 8 (+0)
    • LB 18 (+1)
    • LB (Bloom) 12 (+1)
    • TQ 5 (+0)
    • RG 4 (+1)
  • 5% Haste Raid Buffed:
    • RJ 5 (+0)
    • WG 9 (+1)
    • LB 19 (+1)
    • LB (Bloom) 13 (+1)
    • TQ 5 (+0)
    • RG 4 (+0)
  • SoTF Unbuffed
    • RJ 7 (+0)
    • WG 13 (+1)
    • LB 27 (+1)
    • LB (Bloom) 18 (+1)
    • RG 5 (+0)
  • SoTF 5% Haste Raid Buffed:
    • RJ 8 (+1)
    • WG 13 (+1)
    • LB 28 (+1)
    • LB Bloom 19 (+1)
    • RG 6 (+1)

With 6652 (15.65%) Haste, trinket proc results in 11734 (27.609%) Haste:
  • Unbuffed:
    • RJ 5 (+0)
    • WG 5 (+0)
    • LB 19 (+2)
    • LB (Bloom) 13 (+1)
    • TQ 5 (+0)
    • RG 4 (+1)
  • 5% Haste Raid Buffed:
    • RJ 5 (+0)
    • WG 10 (+1)
    • LB 20 (+2)
    • LB (Bloom) 13 (+1)
    • TQ 5 (+0)
    • RG 4 (+0)
  • SoTF Unbuffed:
    • RJ 8 (+1)
    • WG 13 (+1)
    • LB 29 (+3)
    • LB (Bloom) 19 (+2)
    • RG 6 (+1)
  • SoTF 5% Haste Raid Buffed:
    • RJ 8 (+1)
    • WG 14 (+1)
    • LB 30 (+2)
    • LB (Bloom) 20 (+2)
    • RG 6 (0)

#8 Earen

Earen

Likes Peachbellinis!

• • Guide Author
  • 170 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:19 PM

A number of folks have asked about adding a "pre-raid" gear section to the guide. I have been hesitant to do this because of how quickly it will become outdated. Historically, a separate gear post is made for the start of the expansion and then after that a gear discussion thread is started for each tier. However, since several folks have asked about it, I thought I'd go ahead and toss something together here.

This is not meant to be a BiS list, it is simply a guide to let you know what gear is available at the start of the expansion. The gear listed below should be able to obtainable without ever stepping into a raid - however, you should note that with the changes to how purchasing faction gear works it is unlikely that you will be able to obtain all of the faction items available before entering your first raid and will want to prioritize purchasing those items accordingly. It should also be noted that I have only added heroic level gear, with a few exceptions for crafted items, into this list. I have purposely excluded all PvP gear from the list.

A few notes:
  • A higher item level is generally better, based on the increased stat weightings allocated, but you may want to consider a lower level item with spirit over a higher level item with no spirit.
  • A helm with a meta socket will generally be better than a helm that does not have a meta socket. You will want to prioritize obtaining a helm with a meta socket.
  • Know your haste breakpoints and gear accordingly. You will want to focus on gear that will facilitate reaching your first breakpoint. It is better to be a few points over the breakpoint than under it.
  • Items below are listed by their iLevel. However, you should take other things into consideration when determining which piece of gear will work best for you, and should not automatically assume that the item listed at the top of the list is the best item for you to use.

[TABLE="head"] Gear | Item | iLevel | Location | Comments
Helm | | 489 | Revered Shado-Pan | 2250 Valor Points
| | 476 | Engineering only - Craftable | Two Cogs
| | 463 | Vizier Jin'bak - Siege of Niuzao Temple |
||||
||||
Neck | | 489 | Revered Klaxxi | 1250 Valor Points
| | 489 | Exalted Golden Lotus | Quest: The Final Power
| | 463 | Sha of Violence - Shado-Pan Monastery |
| | 463 | Xin the Weaponmaster - Mogu'shan Palace |
| | 463 | Flameweaver Koegler - Scarlet Halls | Reforge Crit/Mastery to Spirit
| | 463 | Sha of Doubt - Temple of the Jade Serpent | Reforge Crit/Haste to Spirit
| | 450 | Jewelcrafting - Crafted |
||||
||||
Shoulders| | 489 | Revered Golden Lotus | 1750 Valor Points
| | 463 | High Inquisitor Whitemane - Scarlet Monastery |

||||
||||
Back| | 489 | Revered Shado-Pan | 1250 Valor Points
| | 463 | Hoptallus - Stormstout Brewery |
| | 463 | Liu FLameheart - Temple of the Jade Serpent | Reforge Crit/Haste to Spirit
| | 463 | Gekk'an - Mogu'shan Palace | Reforge Crit/Mastery to Spirit
||||
||||
Chest| | 496 | Crafted Leatherworking (BoE) | Requires Blood Spirit to Craft
| | 489 | Revered Golden Lotus | 2250 Valor Points
| | 476 | Crafted Leatherworking (BoE) |
| | 463 | Sha of Doubt - Temple of the Jade Serpent |
| | 463 | Commander Vo'jack - Siege of Niuzao Temple |
| | 463 | Revered Golden Lotus | Quest: Trial of the Constructs
||||
||||
Bracers| | 489 | Revered August Celestials | 1250 Valor Points, Reforge Crit/Mastery to Spirit
| | 463 |Gu Cloudstrike - Shado-Pan Monastery |
| | 450 | Honored Klaxxi | 1250 Justice Points, Reforge Crit/Mastery to Spirit
||||
||||
Hands| | 489 | Revered August Celestials | 1750 Valor Points
| | 476 | Crafted Leatherworking (BoE) |
| | 463 | Rattlegore - Scholomance |
| | 463 | Flameweaver Koegler - Scarlet Halls |
||||
||||
Waist| | 489 | Revered Klaxxi | 1750 Valor Points
| | 463 | Mogu'shan Palace |
||||
||||
Legs| | 489 | Revered Klaxxi | 2250 Valor Points
| | 463 | Taran Zhu - Shado-Pan Monastery |
| | 463 | Lorewalker Stonestep - Temple of the Jade Serpent |
||||
||||
Feet| | 489 | Revered August Celestials | 1750 Valor Points, Reforge Crit/Mastery to Spirit
| | 489 | Shado-Pan Faction Rquirement (?) | Quest: Remnants of Anger
| | 463 | Striker Ga'dok - Gate of the Setting Sun |
| | 463 | Wise Mari - Temple of the Jade Serpent |
||||
||||
Rings| | 489 | Revered Golden Lotus | 1250 Valor Points
| | 489 | Klaxxi Faction Requireent (?) | Quest: Shadow of the Empire
| | 476 | Flameweaver Koegler - Scarlet Halls | Reforge Haste/Mastery to Spirit
| | 470 | Headless Horseman | Requires Hallow's End to obtain
| | 463 | Commander Ri'mok, Gate of the Setting Sun |
| | 463 | Houndmaster Braun - Scarlet Monastery |
| | 463 | Taran Zhu - Shado-Pan Monastery | Reforge Mastery/Haste to Spirit
| | 463 | Yan-Zhu the Uncasked - Stormstout Brewery | Reforge Crit/Haste to Spirit
||||
||||
2H Weapons| | 476 | Crafted Inscription | Scribe Only (Binds to Account?)
| | 463 | Wing Leader Ner'onok - Siege of Niuzao Temple |
| | 463 | Exalted with Klaxxi | Reforge Haste/Mastery to Spirit
| | 463 | Sha of Doubt - Temple of the Jade Serpent | Reforge Crit/Haste to Spirit
| | 463 | High Inquisitor Whitemane - Scarlet Monastery | Reforge Crit/Mastery to Spirit
||||
||||
1H Weapons| | 476 | Sha of Doubt - Temple of the Jade Serpent |
| | 463 | Exalted with Klaxxi |
| | 463 | Raigonn - Gate of the Setting Sun |
| | 463 | Xin the Weaponmaster - Mogu'shan Palace | Reforge Crit/Haste to Spirit
| | 463 | Flameweaver Koegler - Scarlet Halls | Reforge Crit/Mastery to Spirit
||||
||||
Off-hand| | 476 | Crafted Inscription |
| | 476 | tbd |
| | 463 | Hoptallus - Stormstout Brewery | Reforge Mastery/Haste to Spirit
| | 463 | Archaeology | Reforge Mastery/Haste to Spirit

It has been brought to my attention that a number of the PvP pieces aren't terribly itemized, and may fill in as solid starter pieces until you can acquire comparable PvE items, due to the relative ease of obtaining the PvP gear and the strength of the non-resilience stats. As such, I've listed them below for consideration. However, it should be noted that you should work to obtain better itemized PvE selections as soon as you are able.

[TABLE="head"] Gear | Item | iLevel | Location | Comments
PVP| | 483 | PvP |
| | 483 | PvP |
| | 483 | PvP |
| | 483 | PvP |
| | 483 | PvP |

If you see something that I've missed, please nudge me and I'll be happy to add it in.

Blog | YouTube | Twitter

#9 Lazerdollarz

Lazerdollarz

Moonkin Hatchling

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:58 PM

If the 464 ilvl pvp gear (Dreadful Gladiator's Kodohide) is available week one, the set bonuses, in my opinion, make it optimal for a pre-raid set. Using the gloves for example: Item Comparison Tool - World of Warcraft the pvp gloves are not only a direct upgrade due to the gem slot, they also provide a set bonus. Other pieces from the Dreadful pvp set with similar itemization to the heroic 5-man pieces can also be considered as viable or superior alternatives on a slot-by-slot basis.

#10 Hamlet

Hamlet

Mike Tyson

• • Guide Author
  • 11,540 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:47 AM

Has anyone noticed that
1) If you try to Swiftmend someone without a HoT on them, you get the blue hand? That's new, and should probably be fixed.
2) If you macro "/use Swiftmend /use Rejuvenation" (with whatever target stuff you want thrown in), it will cast SM if possible otherwise Rejuv. Something about the blue hand issue from 1 circumvents that the fact that you usually can't filter 2 GCD-based spells in a macro.

#11 Earen

Earen

Likes Peachbellinis!

• • Guide Author
  • 170 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:46 AM

I have had the blue hand issue since 5.0.4 released. It sometimes also occurs with a freshly placed rejuv, if the game hasn't registered the rejuv on the target yet and you try to swiftmend it - at least my assumption is that the blue hand appears because of game lag in that situation. I have not tried the macro yet, but will be more than willing to give it a shot if it alleviates the blue hand problem.

Blog | YouTube | Twitter

#12 Hamlet

Hamlet

Mike Tyson

• • Guide Author
  • 11,540 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:18 AM

It's not ideal, since you don't always want to use GCD to cast a Rejuv (especially if you were just trying to Swiftmend something). But it's a lot better than wasting that same GCD bumbling around with a blue hand. And the side effect of a minor circumvention of the macro rules is kind of handy.

Hmm although if Swiftmend sometimes misses a Rejuv, that might be even worse, since it will just overwrite the Rejuv. How can that happen anyway though even with lag? There's a whole GCD between the two spells.

#13 Earen

Earen

Likes Peachbellinis!

• • Guide Author
  • 170 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:58 AM

You know, I never even thought about the gcd. I just know I'd toss a rejuv on someone specifically to SM it immediately, and sometimes I can't SM off the rejuv. Perhaps I was overzealous and trying to do it before the GCD cycled? Either way the result was the blue hand - which is frustrating and annoying. When I have some time tomorrow, I'll see if I can replicate the error a few times to see if I can nail down what's causing it.

I do hope it is not intended and gets resolved.

e: It's definitely not a gcd issue. If I try to cast too quickly I get "Another Action is in Progress". So I'm not sure what is causing the blue hand on a recently applied rejuv.

Blog | YouTube | Twitter

#14 Fraggme

Fraggme

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:25 AM

Try this one.

#showtooltip
/cast [target=target, exists] Swiftmend; Swiftmend

#15 rmq

rmq

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:15 AM

Try this one.

#showtooltip
/cast [target=target, exists] Swiftmend; Swiftmend

Can't see this working for mouseover (including VuhDo, Clique, etc.). Or does it?

I guess this whole thing has something to do with built in spell queing. Was going to try and lower queing threshold, but had no chance lately.

#16 apostolis

apostolis

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:46 AM

I thought that issue was reported and fixed but i also noticed it again last night when i was healing a heroic pug.

I tried playing around with custom lag tolerance but the results of all spells is totally strange which is weird because before this week maint that option helped to que my spells better. (my home and world ms is usually at 40 to 60 ms and increased to 90 ms with custom lag tolerance option to somehow improve the que of the spells)

Another issue i had was that i have to press swift nature 2 times in order to activate it and i also notice that when i had a traq casted my tooltip had the traq available again! (it was last 30 secs of madness heroic so when i finish my cast did't notice that traq could be cast again until we started to handle loot)

But the swiftmend issue is a strange one.

p.s. initially the bloom of mushrooms seemed kinda slowed and not instant (at least the numbers of healing flying to the screen and animation was taking abit longer than any other usual aoe healing spell e.g. wild growth

#17 Hamlet

Hamlet

Mike Tyson

• • Guide Author
  • 11,540 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:05 AM

Terse notes, just skimming

--NS is important enough that it's hard to imagine taking Cenarion Ward.
--Grab sp/crit values for Int from Balance guide.
--Spirit numbers a little weird. I think it's pretty close to 1.128 MP5 per, which is 56.4 MP5 for 100 Spirit.
--Similarly, think mastery should just be 600/1.25 = 480 for 1%.
Do we actually have any idea how secondary stats compare to each other yet (until TreeCalcs is done)? Well, aside from the sort of obvious that mastery is just stronger than crit and crit doesn't do anything special.
--I'd still consider Spirit secondary to Int. Gems trade Int for secondary stats at 1:2 now, so probably a fine place to get Spirit, but I'd be loathe to ever recommend trading Int for Spirit at 1:1 with things like flasks/food. I guess Darkglow is okay.
--Ember meta seems really silly now that we don't have Replenishment/Revitalize. I'd only consider the other two.
--Note that haste on boots should only be used if you always have Feline Swiftness.
--Client processing when you release key by default is no longer accurate, just say it's an option.
--Does SotF actually cause your next WG to give 50% more ticks? That's a pretty big bump.

#18 Earen

Earen

Likes Peachbellinis!

• • Guide Author
  • 170 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:29 PM

• Left CW as "situational" - but clarified the language a little bit, so as to indicate that NS is the better option in almost all circumstances.
  • Updated, and thank you!
  • Updated spirit numbers, will update MP5 on trinkets in a bit.
  • Updated Mastery numbers. No definitive "x is better than y", but as nothing has really changed that would cause us to favor crit, I believe Mastery will continue to trump Crit in almost every situation. If treecalcs has variances in that assumption, I will get it updated ASAP.
  • Added qualifiers to the food/flasks to indicate that they should only be utilized if the regen is needed and cannot be found elsewhere.
  • Left in ember meta for completeness, but added a clarification that it should not be used if a revitalizing gem is available.
  • Added note to clarify haste to boots is only optimal with feline swiftness.
  • Updated to note that it can be on down or up stroke of the key.
  • Yes on SotF effecting Wild Growth.

Please let me know if I missed anything.

Blog | YouTube | Twitter

#19 Hamlet

Hamlet

Mike Tyson

• • Guide Author
  • 11,540 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:12 PM

I will as I read more. I'll probably have much more detailed stuff after working on TreeCalcs, but no idea when that will be at this point.

#20 Hamlet

Hamlet

Mike Tyson

• • Guide Author
  • 11,540 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:29 PM

--It's hard to imagine dropping NS like I said, but could note for completeness that Renewal doesn't take a GCD.
--At L75, Ursol's Vortex can be used at range and the other can't, which is an important distinction for healers.
--Description of spellpower: Int no longer gives "mana gains."
--"Aside from haste breakpoints, mastery is the secondary stat giving the best throughput increase." Bracket this for now--it seems likely based on the conversion ratios but I don't know if anyone's theorycrafted it all out.
--Breakpoint table: I know you grabbed it from Bink, but that is probably really overwhelming to newcomers and in practice the Lifebloom ones don't matter much. Maybe at least find some way to indicate that the Rejuv/WG ones are the main takeaway from that.
--Maybe simplify the bit after that too to eliminate the stuff about 3039 haste (just say 3043 "for your Rejuv and Tranquility tick" or something). I know technically 3039 is more important but they're so close together and probably not worth making it more confusing.
--In general, "Stat priority and reforging" will need an update once we have harder information, so won't worry about it for now.
--Rework wording just slightly in gem sections to point out that, unlike in the past, you should always match colors--i.e. remove comments about "if you have a good socket bonus."
--See Balance thread, someone confirmed runspeed enchant stacks with Feline Swiftness, so you should take out the non-runspeed enchants.
--Note that the 320 Spirit from Alchemy + Spi flask is a really subpar bonus.
--Same for Jewelcrafting. In general you really don't want to use JC gems with secondary stats because they are much weaker than the primary stat gems. If we do in fact strongly prefer a secondary such as Sprit, then JC is the weakest profession.
--Not sure why this matters, but just nitpicky, the 4% clearcasting proc rate is the same as it was before.
--Tree of Life no longer boosts Wrath.
--Symbiosis: "Abilities gained" doesn't need columns other than "Resto".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users