Photo

Infraction for Sylthia: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 malthrin

malthrin

stalemate associate

•  Benefactors
  • 9107 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:14 PM

User: Sylthia
Infraction: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

This is unintelligible. Try again!

Original Post:

I cant see any reason why not use Divine Purpose...I m testing it for like 2days Now when i WoG with 2HoPo i had about 70-75% percentage of getting another proc.Delaying the use of DivP makes u easily earn more HoPo 6sec 2GCD + CS-J.I dont really like the Mastery thing ....hit haste ....if its like this i will play with retri gear and just reforge out some stats....Ofc is personal preference.

And Dunno if anyone else here test what SoI can do http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t3b5t i m selfhealing all the 5man HoT HC at the moment(healers asking me t stop cus they are tired...) I tried it out at Morchok but stupid me dont get a print.But my Hps using SoI after 1min of fight t build some threat up was at 8k HPS....SS-WoG-DivP-ShoR
Also with what i saw u can WoG to full heal even at Yor with 8stacks and only DP up as a buff maybe DA if u dont get a DivP proc...is ridiculous...Ultraxion keep the 3HoPo stay out SoI up and at 6sec u are fullhealed all those is done with communication with my healer just in case something wasnt going right.
Yes i know that dps is dps but still sincei wanna stay alive the more i can when i took a 35k hit i want t absorb it as fast as i can and WoG with 2HoPo crits for 49k. CTC is dead SoI seems that can help the healing a lot i m putting it on.Ofc switch so SoT when more dps is needing not bad but stil i m tank i dont wanna do dps.I wanna stay alive and i want to absorb as much incoming dmg as i can when i am taking a 35k hit i want t absorb it as fast as i can and WoG with 2HoPo crits for 49k. Our threat is not problem but when CTC is far from cap doign dps is not our goal.And plz if soemone can provide stats or maths i would be grateful.
Btw HoPoREgen is our goal.In full REtri Gear reforged to full haste and stats are 1327/10.36% 4.5sec CS reduced to 4.08sec
and J reduced to 5.44sec i dont is even possible t reach those numbers as a Prot geared Pala if u want some dodge-parry stat on your gear.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users