• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:05 PM

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses, yearning to breath free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless, tempest tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door."

For those of you who don't know, that's the inscription on the Statue of Liberty. Our guild, Lost Memories, takes that same spirit and applies it to all of our policies on recruiting.

If you're bored, join us.
If you're a raider, join us.
If you're casual, join us.
If you swear too much, join us.
If you love the LBGT community, join us
If you're a troll, join us(but don't troll us).

Anyone, everyone! I want our little refuge on Stormrage to grow and prosper, for no other reason than to grow and prosper. We do what we do because it's fun and we want to keep doing it. These things are ALWAYS better with more people.We raid, we goof around, we casually swear at each other over vent. We're a community of people who really just like being together.

That's where you come in!

You need to join us. Seriously. If you think about it, deep in your soul, this is totally the place for you. We're 20% cooler than most other guilds, you know. Seriously. We need to get bigger! Help us get bigger, baby. You can do it. Yeah, that's it, just a few clicks right there...

For the raiding aspect of Lost Memories, we're kinda serious while we're actually raiding. So be able to put your game face if you want get things done, or else our RL will destroy your soul. Included in our offer to raid ARE THESE FABULOUS RAID TIMES.....!

(All times are EST)
Tuesday: 8:30pm->11:30pm
Thursday: 8:30pm->11:30pm
Saturday:10am->3pm*

Current Recruitment Openings:
Healers: Low
Melee DPS: Low
Caster DPS: Low
Tanks: Medium

A few things worth noting about the raid group are:

• The group will remain a 10-man group until such a time comes(if such time comes) the officers feel it necessary to condition to a 25-man style.
  • Exceptional applicants are encouraged to inquire within. For more information, see any of the players listed below
  • Loot System is EPGP

If you're thinking to yourself, "Those raid times suck!" or "I don't want to raid that much!" I've got great news for you. Not only are we offering the times mentioned above for raiding, but as an added special bonus package we are adding an EXTRA RAID DAY CUSTOM-TAILORED JUST FOR YOU!!(Please note that this Sunday raid group will be of a more casual mentality. Fun comes first!)

Sunday: 12pm(noon)->5pm*

Those interested in raiding, send your queries to Aydrianna or Dysthymia.(They're the same person, just a little MPD for fun!) For all other recruits, send a message to Marivel, Cireana, or Jinxis.

*All raids lasting more than three hours will include a 30 minute break to get food, use the bathroom, get a quickie with your significant other, or anything else your little heart desires... as long as it's 30 minutes or less.

TL;DR

Lost Memories. Stormrage. Join us if you're awesome. Join us if you're not. Just join us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users