Photo

Infraction for Gultor: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Aldriana

Aldriana

Mike Tyson

• Moderators
  • 13,510 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:33 AM

User: Gultor
Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

I think you misunderstand the purpose of these forums. Hint: it does not include "hey, check out my rotation" posts.

Also, your capitalization, punctuation, and grammar could use some work.

Original Post:

what is your rotation? mine is this: (mutilate rogue)
Stealth-Ambush-SnD- mutilate (5 combo point)- rupture-vendetta on CD- mutilate 5 combo point- envenom->vanish ambush-> mutilate 5 combo point- rupture - mutilate 5 combo poin- envenom on >35%

dispatch 5 combo point- rupture-> vendetta if i can->dispatch 5 combo point->envenom on <35%
with this rotation i'll do 46/47kDPS on target dummies level 85. have 405ilvl gear have spine trinket normal , ring valor, wrist crafted 397, and 403 boots. other gear HC and have legendaries. i have tried to do envenom in first phase (>35%) on 4+ combo point. but i think it's better use rupture and envenom always on 5 combo point.

if someone can correct me o have another rotation please post it.
and i have one question about AOE.... i dont know why but i have low aoe damage . i've tried 5 combo Fok and CT but in my opinion it's not good. so now i'll use 2/3 fok combo point and then CT... so what do you do when you must do a lot of aoe damage with your assassin o sub spec?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users