Photo

Infraction for Sunshine23: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Aldriana

Aldriana

Mike Tyson

• Moderators
  • 13,510 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:54 AM

User: Sunshine23
Infraction: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Please locate and utilize your shift key.

Original Post:

hey guys, i really appreciate the effort you put into analyzing the art of roguecraft. this is the only site i actually trust in. however, i still have some questions which could not be solved after reading through all these comments.

1) is rupture to prioritize over slice and dice? this question has come about since you're obviously supposed to apply rupture before slice and dice in the opener.
2) is it worth applying rupture (including deadly poison) on few several targets standing right next to each other in case they survive its duration? if yes, is rupture to be applied with 1-2 or 4-5cps on each?
i'm not sure if the bonus dmg + venomous wounds effect outweigh the swing timer reset + neglect of envenom buff.
3) is rupture also used while bombing 6 or more high hp mobs with FOK+CT? if yes, is rupture to be applied with 1-2 or 4-5cps on each?
4) is slice and dice used while bombing 6 or more high hp mobs with FOK+CT?
5) single target szenario: rupture has expired while slice and dice has not. you got 1-2cp and you have enough energy for another mutilate+rupture. is rupture to be applied with 1-2 or with 4-5 cp?

these are certainly difficult questions due to the amount of variables involved. i would appreciate any single hint that could help me out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users