#41 Jocund

Jocund

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:06 AM

This is what I got back on my incident report

dopefish wrote Tue at 7:58 PM

Saved files will be fixed in the next release. The Battle.net import issue is known (there are at least 2 tickets open on it) and will be fixed when we can get to it.

#42 The Grog

The Grog

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:57 AM

Any ideas on how to dps Horridon's adds? I'm failing pretty hard with a no hit/expertise reforge, and all the target switching, and new priority adds, and 'is this mob going to live long enough to rip?'

#43 Ehnoah

Ehnoah

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:41 PM

Hey guys!

I want to use askmrrobot.com to optimize my Feral Guardian (482 Ilvl) but I can't decide if I should choose "Migration Build" or "Rage Build" or maybe own Stat Weights.

Would be great if you can throw me a tip!

And how I find out how many RPS I have?

#44 TheeTova

TheeTova

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:10 PM

I've updated my spreadsheet for 5.2

Guardian Stat Weights - 5.2

#45 Knowme

Knowme

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:53 AM

The Feral Guide has been deleted?

#46 Tecton

Tecton

Soda Popinski

•  Patrons
  • 3,946 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:58 AM

Change your date range filters at the bottom, it's just fallen off the active listing as nobody has posted in it for a while.

#47 Knowme

Knowme

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:02 AM

#48 Cowa

Cowa

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:42 PM

Hello all, I am normally a boomie but recently changed offspec to guardian. I like it alot unfortunately I cannot find any real quality information on this. Usually I turn here for good guides and the latest theorycrafting on specs but for some reason I do not see any Guardian druid stuff. Is there a place you all go for information or is it a class many just don't play?

#49 Paladin0228

Paladin0228

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:03 AM

I have to ask this question. Why is there no normal forum thread (guides) for Guardian Druids or Cat Druids

Are they unpopular specs? Do they underperform? My druid is almost 89 and I'll be disappointed if either of those specs are bad. I really don't want to become a healer..

#50 Erdluf

Erdluf

Great Tiger

• Members
  • 960 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:33 PM

I have to ask this question. Why is there no normal forum thread (guides) for Guardian Druids or Cat Druids

Are they unpopular specs? Do they underperform? My druid is almost 89 and I'll be disappointed if either of those specs are bad. I really don't want to become a healer..

Set your "Display Options" to show posts from the last year.

Melthu wrote the Guardian section. He is still active on EJ, but not in the Druid forums.

Jazdia wrote the feral guide. His last Druid post was in March. I don't know if he is still around.

#51 Splot

Splot

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:01 PM

Given the current thread is out of date, I'd like to volunteer to consolidate/write what I can see as current bear practice for guardian so people have a recent referrence. I'm currently raiding non-progression, so I would need feedback for what works for heroic modes as compared to normal modes.

For those that want to play guardian or feral, both are viable and fun. I'll pull together a initial post over the weekend put it up. If it doesn't meet the need then it can be closed down.
Note to self: If the question is inappropriate, don't answer it, report it.

"You have received an infraction at Elitist Jerks.
Reason: Aiding and abetting stupidity"

#52 TheeTova

TheeTova

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:16 PM

I've updated my spreadsheet for 5.4. I will also be posting my notes on T6 talents as well soon.

Guardian Stat Weights - 5.4

#53 Aziaza

Aziaza

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:02 PM

Hey there just wonderring if i could get some help with this macro :)

The current macro:

#showtooltip

/cancelform Cat Form

/cast Cat Form

I use this to get out of roots/slows etc but i have one problem with it, the gcd, Whenever i use a diffrent ability and want to use this right after i have the problem that if i press it 0.01 second to early it just takes me out of catform and doesnt active catform so i would like to find a way to fix this somehow by making the macro be on the gcd if that is possible.

#54 Gebuz

Gebuz

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 01:05 PM

#showtooltip

/cast !Cat Form

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Catform, Macro, GCD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users