Photo

Warning for Azortharion: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Narcosleepy

Narcosleepy

It's not you. Really. I hate everyone.

• ♦ Administrators
  • 8,704 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:46 PM

User: Azortharion
Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

It should be obvious indeed. Links when hovered over will show you the wowhead item linked. In this case it is the Glyph of Explosive Shot removes the focus requirement from Tranq Shot (a dispel).

Original Post:

Major Glyphs

[Glyph of the Hawk] - Increases all healing done to you and your pet by 10%. Useful in fights where there is periodic damage that needs to be healed through, especially in combination with the T45 Aspect of the Iron Hawk, which reduces damage taken.
[Glyph of Bestial Wrath] - Makes BW a survivability cooldown for your pet in case you find yourself in a fight where your pet t akes a lot of damage - losing the pet is a major dps loss for us.
[Glyph of the Beast] - In any fight thats over 5 minutes in length and on add switch fights, this glyph is invaluable as it frees you up from applying HM manually - at the cost of the first AS or KC (should be AS) being slightly less damage - but still more damage than applying HM manually would be.
[Glyph of Trueshot Aura] - In any fight that applies a debuff to your pet that can be cleansed with this glyph (like Heigan did in Naxx), this should be active, freeing up healers from having to cleanse your pet.
[Glyph of Hunter's Mark] - If you don't need to MD to your tanks, this will keep you almost off the aggro table at the cost of upping your pet, pro is that you can res your pet without costing a combat res, con is that you pet may die, hampering your dps immensely.
[Glyph of Explosive Shot] - In any fight where you need to do offenssive dispelling, this will make sure you aren't waiting for focus, and the 10 second CD is not a problem for any pve fight, as other offensive dispells also have a cd.

I don't know what happened there, but ya really messed up. ;P

Reading it through I think it should be obvious, I don't remember Explosive Shot being a dispell!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users