Photo

Warning for Deadhunter90: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Narcosleepy

Narcosleepy

It's not you. Really. I hate everyone.

• ♦ Administrators
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:54 PM

User: Deadhunter90
Infraction: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Once again, I have multiple reports that people can't understand what you are trying to say (it is not just me). I can certainly empathize that English may not be your first language, but if we can't understand we can't answer and help you.

Original Post:

Hopefully this is the right spot for this. Stampede's current interaction with your pet is either very strange or bugged. If you're using the glyph it is creating identical copies of your pet all the way down to your pets cooldowns. Meaning if your pet has rabid on CD and you cast stampede, all of your pets will pop with rabid on CD. To prevent the micromanagement of that an easy work around is just to not use the glyph. That forces you to make sure all of your pets are specced ferocity, and none of your pets have growl on.

It's obviously nothing game changing but if you were using the glyph for whatever reason just be aware that you'll have to watch Rabid as well now. It seems to me like this would be a bug and the glyph should duplicate the same pet rather than creating an identical copy down to the cooldowns but I don't know. Either way something to be wary of.

So you can not use the glyph, and each pet is an animal to be rabid blow causes?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users