Photo

Warning for Eatmorepie: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Narcosleepy

Narcosleepy

It's not you. Really. I hate everyone.

• ♦ Administrators
  • 8724 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:19 PM

User: Eatmorepie
Infraction: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

While I appreciate that English isn't your first language: Please don't start your post with a greeting, this isn't a letter home from summer camp. Don't put every sentence on a new line, use paragraph form (like I am doing here). Don't sign your post (no matter how cute you think it is), we can see who you are from the user plate to the left of your post.

Original Post:

Hey everyone,

first post for me and due to not speaking English as first language I hope all of you can understand what I want.
thanks in advance.

So I actually didn't get the opportunity to step into the new raid instance until tonight.
From guides which I have read I can get mosts fight and vaguely know how to deal with certain mechanics.

Are there any tweaks on certain fights which can help me out on healing matters?
Any hints like:
"Use Chi Burst instead of Zen Sphere on Feng due to the recent hotfix to Zen Sphere."
"Use Xuen on Elegon to max out against in the DPS race."

I'll be raiding in a 10m group.

On another sidenote:
Has anyone tried to heal Elegon as a Fistweaver?
From guides I understand that you make more damage the longer you stay on elegons platform.
More damage = more healing through Eminence.
Is this a viable tactic or will it be better to heal with conservative heals.

Thanks for the gr8 work on this thread really appreciate everything in here.
Very helpful!

and don't forget to
eatmorepie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users