Photo

Infraction for apostolis: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Melthu

Melthu

Confused

• Moderators
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:28 PM

User: apostolis
Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

The opening post clearly states that all spells are affected by mastery and crit. The last part of your post is useless whining. Please make more of an effort when posting here in the future, thanks.

Original Post:

I think you all neglect that nourish is getting additional healing with rejuv present and also on 25man you cant spam regrowth .

Also can we make a short description of what is effecting what spell e.g. mastery is affecting regrowth direct heal etc.. I think if we have a clear picture of how many spells are affected by crit and mastery we can easily see what benefit us more.

Also is it me or we have a very script way to heal? we have the fewer spells /abilities that can heal someone like 10 spells while other classes have like 20 . Has our class lose its fun and complex mechanism?

p.s. i still dont understand why they gave shamans extra heal totem and buffed healing rain (it is still producing very big numbers) not to mention monks healing. Do you reckon with gear its going to be more balance ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users