Photo

Infraction for Starwind: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Narcosleepy

Narcosleepy

It's not you. Really. I hate everyone.

• ♦ Administrators
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:12 PM

Post: Hunter Simple Question / Simple Answers : MoP Edition
User: Starwind
Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Don't guess what others are asking, if they meant something else they can post that. 3rd parties trying to guess just clutters the thread, because next the original poster will say 'no that's what I meant', then you'll feel inclined to post 'sorry didn't seem that way', and then we have a giant unnecessary mess on our hands. If you, yourself, were using Monny as a way to say "I want to know" then do some searching if you want to see the discussion but the consensus was that the mark is applied after, however delaying the shot is a DPS loss.

Original Post:

includes Explosive Shot, Chimera Shot and Kill Command in addition to Arcane Shot. (The text says Glyph of the Beast but mouseover and clicking is the correct glyph.)

It's possible that Monny wasn't aware that the sig shots apply HM with the glyph but I'm assuming that he does know that and is asking a slightly different question. The question I believe he's asking is whether or not HM is applied before or after the shot hits. If HM is applied before the shot hits then using AS doesn't serve any purpose other than to delay CS (in his example) b/c using CS would apply HM and then apply the shot damage. If, on the other hand, HM is either not consistently placed on the target before the damage is applied or it is applied after the damage is applied it might make sense to use AS first in order to ensure that HM is on the target before the sig shot is used.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users