Photo

Warning for touchytv: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Narcosleepy

Narcosleepy

It's not you. Really. I hate everyone.

• ♦ Administrators
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:04 PM

User: touchytv
Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

See other infraction for reason.

Original Post:

Who am I? :
For starters my name is Bryan also known as "Touchy - Tichondrius" and I am an 18 year old college student. I've been playing spriest sense s1 as well as seen my fair share in pve content throughout the years. I currently have two priest at 90 and geared, currently working on more.

Whats my experience? :
The highest ratting I've played at was 2400 in 3v3s in season 10 and 11 running numerous comps. Although I've been pvp'ing spriest sense s1-current(s12) like most people it was an uphill battle at progressing in this game. I still remember how frustrated I used to get with this game because I would die before I had time to click a defensive cd! I feel that with this experience of slowly but surly progressing throughout every season I can provide a lot of tools and help to others in improvement, as I have had gone though the same battle and still am, because there is always room for improvement.

So why watch my stream? :

I'm not streaming or promoting my stream to get money or to because "efamous" but simply because I enjoy being able to watch people progress though my help. I do however provide as what I'd like to call quality live pvp action though stream... quality game play that is not graphics lol! As well I would be more then happy to answer questions and give out tips to the best of my ability. Just remember I'm not some muti-rank1 glad streaming, we all make mistakes... but I can "almost" guarantee you won't find another active pvp spriest stream out there can compete with this game play.

So whats next? :
LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR
I currently stream almost on a daily bases. I don't usualy stream at any set times yet. But hey what can you lose? Go recent video or two you won't regret it! And if you enjoy it then sub to get notifications on when I'm streaming.

, Well thanks for reading hope you enjoy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users