Photo

Warning for Narzbek: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Narcosleepy

Narcosleepy

It's not you. Really. I hate everyone.

• ♦ Administrators
  • 8728 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:18 PM

Post: [Balance] Mists of Pandaria 5.0, Guide and Discussion
User: Narzbek
Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Please take a moment to reread the rules you agreed to when creating your account here as you post violates four of them. We don't need the backstory of why you are making your first post finally, don't sign your post this isn't a letter home from camp, search and read before posting this was already covered in the thread, and don't make hand holding requests such as "tell me what enchant to use". The rules can be reviewed here: http://elitistjerks....?faq=forumrules

Thanks!

Original Post:

Good afternoon fellow Druids. After multiple years of frequenting as a guest I decided to sign up and get involved in the conversation.

I have been searching for a definite answer to the following question and it seems I cannot find one...

Jade Spirit vs Windsong weapon enchants.

From what I gather from reading here some seem to favor Windsong while others favor Jade Spirit. I check armories for just about anyone I can find and this continues to lead to the confusion as it is mixed there as well. Is there no definite answer? Is it mainly a preference? I have been using Windsong since launch but I find myself wanting to try out Jade Spirit and have decided to try it.

I just was wondering if someone with some time and math skills had the actual math between the two?

Thanks for any insight anyone can provide me with.

Cheers,
Narz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users