Photo

Infraction for Deadtime: Multiple violations.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4,800 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:20 PM

User: Deadtime
Infraction: Multiple violations.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Rule 1: Don't use lazy chat-speak abbreviations like "atm." Don't use ellipses instead of proper punctuation. Don't start a new line when you start a new sentence. Always capitalize the first person pronoun "I," no matter where you use it in a sentence.

Rule 6: Don't make random guesses and present them as fact. Maybe the Bottle of Infinite Stars is BiS for an enhancement shaman. But without proof, you don't know that, you just think that.

Rule 7: No. No one is going to do work for you. Other people have made lists for their own benefit and shared them with the community. If you want, you can do the same.

Rule 8: If your main character is really a level 67 shaman with elemental/restoration dual spec, then you don't need to know about level 90 enhancement shaman trinkets. If, however, that's not your character, then you need to fix your profile. We don't allow anonymous (or false identity) posting here.

Original Post:

Cause I'm not able to do this..
Can anyone post a simcrafted list of Trinkets, we might use, like people doing in other class forums, like the Monk ones.

Just to clarify which and why this trinket is better than another.

Atm i just know, that Bottle if Infinte Stars is for sure BiS.
but what else?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users