Photo

Infraction for Fandom: Multiple violations.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4,801 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:23 PM

User: Fandom
Infraction: Multiple violations.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Rule 6: We don't allow bump, quote-for-truth, or "me too" posts, as they get in the way of posts with actual content.

Rule 8: There is no character with that name on that realm. Fix your profile.

Original Post:

This isn't exactly a priority question but related to the topic at hand with regards to oblit around KM procs:

Why is it that everywhere I read people say Runic Empowerment is the best for Frost, rather than Blood Tap?

Blood Tap removes a layer of RNG, and you can easily oblit right after a KM proc without having to wait. It also eliminates the problem that sometimes (albeit rarely) RE will leave with 2 unholy runes and no death runes for a few seconds (by proccing a depleted U while the other U is almost ready).

I realize with BT, each FS is mathematically equivalent to 40% of a rune while RE has a 45% per-FS chance of proccing a rune. But BT is in your control while RE is not. With Frost DPS relatively dependent on procs, wouldn't BT be a much better choice than RE? (Sort of like on use trinkets better than proc trinkets, even if theoretical max uptime is smaller)

I second this. Can we get an elaborate pov from someone more experienced with real life handling of this aspect of the rotation?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users