Photo

Infraction for Smag: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 malthrin

malthrin

stalemate associate

• Moderators
  • 9,107 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:24 PM

User: Smag
Infraction: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Forum rule #1:

All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly. In particular, all posts should be made in a reasonable approximation of proper English. We realize that a significant number of you are not native speakers, and we do not expect perfection: merely effort. Please obey basic rules of capitalization and punctuation, avoid chatroom abbreviations ("lol", "imo", "u", and the like), and pay at least minimal attention to sentence and paragraph structure.

Original Post:

The only two situations where pvp set is viable, imo, (in 10 man anyways) are a) no monk healer B) 2 heal comp. The thing is, the way monks do their uber hps is they just blanket heal. We had a kill once where our monk had 63% overheal. On Amber-Shaper Un'sok he made rank #1 (just checked, he still is, with 70473 hps). I don't see any use for me doing the same thing. Most of the time i just tank heal with aoe bursts.

And btw, thx Blizz for not having any phisical raid saves -_-. I had a blast on most of the HoF bosses. They could've at least give DA a glyph that changes it to phisical. jeeez....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users