Photo

Warning for Unomeme: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Aldriana

Aldriana

Mike Tyson

• Moderators
  • 13510 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

User: Unomeme
Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Thanks are better sent via PM. And a bit more attention to capitalization and punctuation would be appreciated.

Original Post:

@Unomeme

Weak Aura would be an extremely good addon to track your envenom buff. There are other addons that are made only for rogues, and i recommend using Slice Admiral for the ease of use.

Ideally, you'd fit a mutilate right after an envenom. Which is around 80 energy.

With the extra cp generation and anticipation talent, cp/energy pooling shouldn't change much. General rule of thumb is never cap energy > never waste cp > envenom clipping.

For Garalon, you hit the target that has the debuffs that benefits you. Blizzard hotfixed the cleave damage off the legs to the body thus making it a "dps loss" to cleave off the legs.

There isn't a "max dps rotation" available. But i personally like to spread ruptures and FoK spam.

Hope this helps.

yes thanks a ton, i just started playing rogue and am raiding at a decently high lvl just want to make sure im playing right and I havnt been pooling really so need to fix that.

Thanks again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users