Photo

Infraction for Kwayver: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 malthrin

malthrin

stalemate associate

• Moderators
  • 9,107 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:08 PM

Post: [Ret 5.0.4 MoP] Retribution Concordance (RetCon) - Panda-ing the DPS Meters
User: Kwayver
Infraction: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Capitalization, etc.

Original Post:

Not sure if you guys deal in PVP much, but i imagine comeone will have wise words to contribute to this query:

seal of truth provides 12% wep dmg + censure, while seal of justice provides 18% wep damage and a permaslow (while within melee range).
im guessing the damage output of censure would eventually overtake that 6% given enough time to tick at 5 stacks, but im interested to know what period of time we would be talking about here. I run a double dps 2's team and its my experience that ending the fight within 10 seconds is most recommended without a healer. for a fight as short as that is it worth opening with SoT or SoJ?

another short query somewhat relevant to this, Judgement's tooltip still advises it unleashes a seals energy. how does this mechanic work with SoJ and SoT? i believe it applies the % dmg to the judge as its delivered physically, but thats not really "unique" to judgement as it does that with white swings and CS as part of the seal rather than the judgement.

(and no im not a big fan of seal swapping mid fight, i like my GCD put to good use)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users