Photo

Warning for Debby: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4,803 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:06 PM

User: Debby
Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

We don't need everyone to update the thread with their own stat weights and gear preferences. If you find something wrong with that ranking for more than just your own character, then you have something more useful to contribute.

Also, you don't need to include your armory link in your post. That information is in your profile to the left.

Original Post:

Trinket information have always been wrong in the OP, because the tooltips use to evaluate them are wrong.

Using OP's SW for both spec, but with the right stats amount, I'm ending up with these ranking :

2H

1 Lei'Shi's final Orders HM
2 Darkmist Vortex HM
3 Lei'Shi's final Orders
4 Relic of Xuen
5 Darkmist Vortex

This is a bit weird. I have both Darkmist and final orders from normal and wanted to sim which one to use along with Relic of Xuen. Although at the moment I am 2xHaste>1xstrength (so I should gem haste to yellow and prismatic) I still get more dps using the Darkmist. For a small margin but still more. Haven't simed since I got my new neck but I doubt it would change anything.

P.S. Mollywhomp @ Sylvanas - Community - World of Warcraft is the toon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users