Photo

Warning for Akumasama: 2. All opinions should be stated as succinctly as possible.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4,803 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:37 PM

User: Akumasama
Infraction: 2. All opinions should be stated as succinctly as possible.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Don't quote-split, it makes your post longer than it needs to be.

Original Post:

We don't know why this bug occurs with HST and HTT we only know that it does and we are trying our best to understand how in order to tackle the matter.

Thanks for your patience in answering me.
Anybody tested if 5.1 changed anything about it? Not in patch notes, but you never know of course. Actually it makes me wonder, has any blue ever acknowledged this issue or said anything about it?

Telluric currents is a glyph up for dispute.

I've been using it "efficiently" on a lot of fights (10men). Feng in phase 1-2, Spirit Kings, a bit in Will of the Emperor and a lot in Elegon, helped me up a lot there.
It's ironic since I used to hate it in Cata, where it was undoubtely much better.
Still, your point of view gave me a lot to think about, thanks :)

When it comes to Garalon I raid 25man and I am never asked to pick up pheromones.

Oh me neither, but I meant another part of the debuff, sorry if I wasn't clear enough. Allow me to quote Icyveins

"1.While Pheromones is active (so, always), it will constantly deal a small, yet increasing amount of Nature damage to the entire raid, every 2 seconds."

Unless this kind of damage doesn't proc Water Shield (since I didn't test it myself), this fight should be one of the best for the glyph?
If it doesn't proc it I'd like to know why, since there are other AoE abilities that do proc Water Shield just fine.

please refer to the Lost Synergy / Procs Table part of the guide)

Oh but I had checked that already (thanks btw! ;)).
I just wanted a better insight on the buff to understand if there is any valid reason to change our rotation during Ascendance or if we should just play as normal and enjoy the additional healing we get from it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users