Photo

Warning for Tydas: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Narcosleepy

Narcosleepy

It's not you. Really. I hate everyone.

• ♦ Administrators
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:38 AM

User: Tydas
Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

We all know how to line up cooldowns. There is nothing in your post beyond "I do it like this". No supporting evidence that what you are suggesting is better or worse than leaving rabid on autocast. The first person pronoun I is always capitalized in English no matter where in the sentence it occurs.

Original Post:

So.. I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering this but does Lynx Rush still do more dps than Blink Strike with the 5.1 patch? I really liked Blink strike and it would be awesome to swap back to it if Lynx Rush is no longer better.

Also on that note, if Lynx rush is still better, is it still a good idea to macro it with Rabid? I currently have BW, Rabid & Lynx Rush macroed to one button

Didn't made some check about the DPS of Lynx vs Blink since yesterday, but i can answer the 2nd part :
As Rabid don't give AP anymore, there's no reason to macro it with Lynx Rush.
I made some changes in my macro. Lynx Rush is now off macro and here is my primary macro :

#showtooltip Bestial Wrath
/use 14
/cast Bestial Wrath
/cast Blood Fury
/cast Rabid

So why that ? It's quite simple. Enchancing the attack speed under BW buff will simply make it more efficient as you'll get more attacks multiplied by BW.
As BW is 60sec CD, Blood fury 120sec and rabid 84 you can expect to have this buff rotation:

0 : BW + Bloodfury + Rabid + Lynx Rush
60 : BW
84 : Rabid
90 : Lynx Rush
120 : BW + Bloodfury
180 : BW + Rabid + Lynx Rush

Notice that i dealy a few sec of Rabid to make it stack with other as it's up at 168 and i pop it at 180. Making it easyer to stack up as you won't be able to catch up a stacking if you don't delay it.
Keep in mind that i don't include the CD reset caused by Readiness here, it's just a quick overview.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users