Photo

Infraction for Vaxym: Multiple violations.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4,801 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:09 PM

User: Vaxym
Infraction: Multiple violations.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Rule 1: There are some technical errors in your writing that you need to fix. Don't put a space before punctuation at the end of a sentence, and don't start a new line when you start a new sentence. But even aside from that, your English is hard to understand. You might need help from someone who speaks the language more fluently.

Rule 7: This sort of post would be okay in the "simple questions" thread, but it's not allowed in the spec discussion threads. Both of your questions (Should I use the FS glyph? How should I choose between mastery and haste?) can be answered with the sim.

Rule 8: There is no character with that name on that realm. Please fix your profile, we don't allow anonymous posting.

Original Post:

Hey,

Ok, I checked the patchnote about Glyph FS,but seems to be optimum with best in slot ? Right ? Like you said ?
I dont really think with my stuff, that grant my DPS at the end ?
Exactly do we need to wait for the 4 pieces of T14 or can I change this FS glyph before ?
Something I cant find really with Totemspot.com or other website about Enhancement, how much "Mastery" do I need for upgrade my "Haste". At this moment i'm nearly 50.00% of mastery !

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users