Shadowcraft URL
ShadowCraft - Rogue DPS Spreadsheet

Source
Shadowcraft-UI @ GitHub
https://github.com/c.../shadowcraft-ui

Shadowcraft-Engine @ GitHub
https://github.com/d...dowCraft-Engine

Small Guideline
  • If you see an empty slot, try to reload your character again. Also note that only Items with itemlevel >= 430 are supported.
  • If you want to see upgrades on gear ranking you should enable Settings > Show Upgrades
  • If you can't see specific Random Suffix Items, you should check Settings > Min ILevel (Random Items)
  • Under Advanced you can use the Custom Reforger e.g. to force Expertise Cap.

Troubleshooting
If you can't access Shadowcraft but a friend can you should try the following:
  • Have you tried another browser? Chrome and Firefox are the best.
  • Have you disabled your Browser Addons? e.g. HTTPS-Everywhere makes trouble
  • Some browsers like Firefox or Chrome are providing an 'Private Mode' have you tried this?
  • Have you cleared your Browser Cache?
  • Are you sitting behind a proxy which caches files?
  • Have you tried a Hard Reload of the page? Command: CTRL+F5
While I try not to brake anything it's always possible somethings went wrong and you see the dialog message:
An unrecoverable error has occurred. Reset data and reload?
If you hit OK and it's not working again you can try to force reload your character with this URL:
http://shadowcraft.mmo-mumble.com/REGION/REALM/CHARACTERNAME/refresh
Just replace REGION, REALM and CHARACTERNAME.

If that's also not working its time to post here.

#2 Antiarc

Antiarc

Still alive

• Members
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:10 AM

Hey folks --

I've been detached from WoW (as you all can tell), but I got a PM today letting me know about the great work that Indz, Nextormento, Pathal, dazer, and others have been doing. I've updated the deploys on the Shadowcraft website, and I'm trying to determine if there's a working engine I can use - it's throwing errors right now that I'm not sure of the sources of.

That said, I'm working on putting it back together. To the folks that've been working on it, I'd love to chat with you guys about repo/server access, if you're interested, so that you all aren't stuck waiting on me to update things.
Need a Mumble server? I run MMO-Mumble for all your voice chat needs. | My rogue planning tool: Shadowcraft

#3 Pathal

Pathal

Don Flamenco

• • Guide Author
  • 335 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:10 PM

Some things I have to annotate for our Shadowcraft-Engine guys:
- Some parameters are having no effect on dps or ep values, e.g. envenom size worked last week, now no longer has any effect
- revealing strike pooling has no effect
- when the update is online it needs excessive testing to find possible bugs, i havn't catched yet

Envenom sizes and rupture priority shouldn't have an impact when Anticipation is chosen, right now.
RvS pooling might be an issue with booleans vs strings?

Added to the list of known issues:
Error from Tini's reforger every time.
Trinkets are off, I haven't checked why yet.

#4 Tomate

Tomate

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:50 AM

Personally after some testing I've encounter an issue with dps graph, it seems the history is not correctly reapply when you click on a point.

Anyways thanks for your work.

#5 Indz

Indz

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:45 AM

Envenom sizes and rupture priority shouldn't have an impact when Anticipation is chosen, right now.
RvS pooling might be an issue with booleans vs strings?

Added to the list of known issues:
Error from Tini's reforger every time.
Trinkets are off, I haven't checked why yet.

- You are right, with redirect selected envom size change your dps, but rupture priority have no impact, i also testet with the command line import script and there is also no effect when changes the parameters.
- yeah reforge is actually not working, i have contacted tini, hopefully he can help us because his service is super fast and worked quite good in the past
- revealing strike pooling fixed, was a bug in the ui
- trinkets are now correctly ranked, was also a problem with ui

- sorry, I can't reproduce the bug with the history

#6 Tomate

Tomate

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:29 PM

I finally succeed to understand what is going on with the history.
It seems that the Stormlash Totem settings has some issue.
If you check it then uncheck it, then try to select the point on the graph corresponding to your dps with the totem it does not reapply it.

#7 tygo09

tygo09

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:30 AM

I was just wondering if haste weighs more on combat than mastery because shadow craft has mastery at 1.5 and haste at 1.32 but all the forums have haste at 1.5 and mastery at 1.22 so was just wondering which one was correct?

#8 Aldriana

Aldriana

Mike Tyson

• Moderators
  • 13,510 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:37 AM

EP, as always, depend on your gear. Hence, both are correct. It just depends on your assumptions.

#9 tygo09

tygo09

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:39 AM

Looks like I'll go back to using shadow craft reforges then thanks.

#10 Newtype

Newtype

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:00 AM

Is Shadowcraft UI up and running again now?

#11 Slathe25

Slathe25

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:15 PM

Last night I ShadowCrafted my Assassination Rogue and for some reason when doing the calc for regemming it swaps out my 320 agi gems for 480 Mastery Fractured Serpent, and swapped out my delicate primordial Rubys for Adept Vermilion Onyx. I understand at some point 2 Mastery will overtake 1 agi, however I was under the idea this starts happening at upper Ilvls and not for someone still sporting blues with no set bonuses. My base dps SC showed was 70.9k before and after the regemming/reforging it dropped to 70.2k. Any ideas? I believe this maybe due to socket bonuses, however I would think that if it was prioritizing the socket bonuses, it would place the 320 agi gems in primordial sockets where no socket bonuses are applied or a concern. Also, the mastery being better than agi, is this due to diminishing returns?

Feearce
Earthen Ring

#12 Kirtar88

Kirtar88

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:09 PM

Adding more mastery or agility increases the value of the other stat, because they "scale each other". So if for your ilvl the recommendation according to the SC stat weights was to favor mastery gems over agi gems, then this could also be true for only 1-2 gems, since changing those will shift your overall agility to mastery relation of your gear and thus boosting agility's value again compared to mastery. What you could do is change gems one by one and re-check the calculations after every step to get the new values.

By the way, the currently running shadowcraft UI shows SS > Ambush dps-wise for the opener with talented shadow focus for me. Could this be correct, because the BG stack might be more beneficial than ambush's extra dmg and CP?

#13 Wytryszek

Wytryszek

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:04 PM

My do not import from Armory
Can be seen on here: Wytryszek @ Argent Dawn-EU - ShadowCraft

#14 crystaline

crystaline

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

Regemming is definitely bugged, my current EP values are Agi=2.69 and Mastery=1.08 however it still want to put a into a red socket over a . Which is obviously wrong as the JC-only gems don't even have a 2:1 ratio for Agi-to-secondary.

Also, gem recommendations currently require you to change from a Serpent's Eye to another gem in order to be able to switch the type of Serpent's Eye you have equipped if you already have Serpent's Eyes in your gear set.

#15 timwoj

timwoj

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:27 PM

Is there any way you can make it so the Reforge window gets pinned to the top of the browser frame instead of the top of the page? It's annoying having to scroll up and down to do manual reforges.

#16 Icerslair

Icerslair

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:47 AM

i keep getting an error when i try click REFORGE.

Icer @ Barthilas-US - ShadowCraft

I presume the site still has no access to he reforge service?

#17 Shougeki

Shougeki

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:28 PM

Would it be possible to add the ability to lock enchants, reforges and gems as a feature? Would be handy for those of us who dont have enough gear for two specs and need to work the best reforges on mix and match gear.

#18 Honzu

Honzu

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:34 AM

Would it be possible to add the ability to lock enchants, reforges and gems as a feature? Would be handy for those of us who dont have enough gear for two specs and need to work the best reforges on mix and match gear.

If you want, askmrrobot can do this. Load up your character in both Shadowcraft and askmrrobot. Then just take the EP values from Shadowcraft and enter them into askmrrobot with the 'edit weights' option. Then click on the slots you want to lock (enchants, gems, gear, etc) and click optimize. I do this to exclude Dancing Steel while I have blue weps.

#19 snowman2050

snowman2050

Franky says Relax!

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • LocationHarrogate, UK

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:33 AM

I am getting some odd results in regards to stat weights, it seems odd to me that Shadowcraft is placing 'crit' higher than both 'haste' and 'expertise' (for Ass at current gear level). Historically Shadowcraft was in line with current EP values hence why I have raised this for questioning, any thoughts?

No Longer playing WoW - But feel free to find and join me over at http://www.talkgeek.net/

US & EU gaming community.

//Niknaks

#20 Aldriana

Aldriana

Mike Tyson

• Moderators
  • 13,510 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

Haste and crit are actually very close in value for Assassination in the abstract. The main reason haste comes out ahead in BIS is because BIS includes Terror in the Mists, which gives you a large crit proc, which increases the relative value of haste. So at other gear levels, with other items equipped, the balance can tip the other way - if you have a lot of haste and/or haste procs, crit can pass haste in value.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users