Photo

Infraction for Khahan: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4,803 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:27 PM

User: Khahan
Infraction: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

What you're really asking, once you get down to the heart of your question, is for people to tell you what gear to use. That's not allowed here.

And your fake question that you pretend to ask just so it looks like you're not breaking the rules is dumb too. Yes, there's such a thing as a dumb question, and your question is a fine example. A dumb question is a question that has already been answered.

Original Post:

What would the order of trinkets be regardless of mana regen? I'm looking at a trinket based strictly on healing thru put as I seem to be getting plenty of regen from spirit elsewhere and the TC and WS glyphs. Normal mode 10 man raids.

Right now I have relic of chi'ji and thousand-year pickled egg. I have the valor to pick up scroll of revered ancestors. Is that better or should I just wait for the jade courtesan figurine or spirits of the sun?

I guess I shouldn't say 'regardless' of mana regen. But its a lower priority for me from trinkets and the discussion on page one seems to focus on mana regen capabilities almost more than healing thru put. I guess what I'm really asking is - as people gear up and the need for mana regen diminishes how does that affect the value of trinkets (non-heroic progression).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users