It's not you. Really. I hate everyone.

• ♦ Administrators
  • 8,685 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:56 PM

User: Strydorne
Infraction: Multiple violations

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

It's like I have written this infraction before, oh that's right I have.

• Proper punctuation isn't optional and emoticons aren't punctuation.
  • Fix your profile, there is no such character on that realm and we don't allow anonymous posting here.
  • Don't sign your posts we know who you are from the user plate to the left of every post you make.
  • Don't use ellipses if you don't know how to use them properly.

Past that, your post is asking an end game raiding forum what rotation to use while leveling up.

Original Post:

Ive been reading this thread and there seems to be tons of great info for lvl 90 raiding hunter BM... but I am only 85 and just started MoP... I knew my shot rotation and priority before MoP came out... but now I am lost again...

I am curious what would be the best shot rotation for single small targets that I come across while leveling? I have been opening with Serpent Sting, Kill Command and then spamming Arcane, with an occasional Cobra Shot to gain focus. I of course always use Kill Shot when it comes up. I really dont use Lynx, Dire of BW much because of the cooldown time... I encounter half a dozen more targets even before those become ready again.

Id really love any and all advice.. even if it is to say I am doing it all wrong :)

Thanks, Stry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users