Photo

Warning for beetlejuice: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4,800 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:24 PM

Post: Shaman: Simple Questions thread, a rule-7-free zone (Mists edition)
User: beetlejuice
Infraction: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Start your sentences with a capital letter. Always capitalize the first person pronoun "I," no matter where in a sentence you use it. Don't put a space before punctuation at the end of a sentence. Don't start a new line when you start a new sentence.

Original Post:

before making this post i searched the whole thread with the keywords

:lfr tier set bonus" and nothing came up. So i guess i will ask you guys about something i am wondering.

I have a 2 set bonus 14tier from 496 ilvl raid, and i also have another 2 tier14 pieces from the LFR,
However if i use the LFR ones too, i will replace 2 non-set 496 item level gear.
The 4set bonus that i will acquire by that, will just boost stormstrike critical chance of certain spells.

Lighning bolt, lightning shield and earthshock will get +15% chance to crit. added on the already
25%crit chance from stormstrike and about 28-30% crit chance at 25man raids /gear i have, going about 70% crit.

Is it worth it ?

2x 496 item level or a boost from 55% to 70% crit chance for bolt/shock/shield.
(I do remember that critical chance over a certain percent has something like diminishing returns?)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users