As usual, please try to keep it constructive. Its fine to not like some of the changes, but try not to be whiny about it.
Blade Flurry now does 25% damage to the second target, instead of full.
Note: Datamined changes removed in favor of official Blizzard announcement where they overlap
- Hit and Run (New) - Immediately teleport to a targeted location, leaving a shadow of yourself behind. Upon activating the effect a second time, or after 10 sec, you will return to your shadow's location.
- Preparation is now a baseline ability learned at level 68.
- Versatility has been removed.
- New Level 90 Talent: Marked for Death - Marks a target and instantly generates 5 combo points. When that target dies, Marked for Death's cooldown is reset. This talent has a 1 minute cooldown.
- New Level 60 Talent: Cloak and Dagger - Ambush, Garrote, and Cheap Shot now have a 30 yard range, and will cause the Rogue to teleport behind the target.
- Burst of Speed now costs 30 Energy (was 50 Energy), can be used in Stealth, and always grants increased movement speed in addition to breaking snare effects, but no longer breaks root effects.
- Shuriken Toss now causes the Rogue to throw shuriken instead of autoattacking for 10 seconds after Shuriken Toss is used.
- Deadly Throw can now interrupt spellcasting when used at 3, 4, and 5 combo points, and upon interrupt prevents any spell in that school from being cast for 4, 5 and 6 seconds respectively (was 5 combo points and 6 seconds).
- Nerve Strike now reduces the effectiveness of healing provided by the target by 25%.
- Shadow Focus now reduces ability energy costs by 75% while stealthed (was 100%).
- PvP set bonuses have been changed:
Vigor is now the 4 piece set bonus and increases maximum energy by 50 (was 10).
Deadly Brew is now the 2 piece set bonus, and its effects remain unchanged.
- Vitality now increases attack power by 30% (was 25%).
- Blade Flurry now deals 75% less damage. (Datamined wording: "Blade Flurry now does 25% damage to the second target, instead of full.")
- Sanguinary Vein now increases the damage the target takes by 20% (was 16%).