Some of these changes (glyphs) are no doubt going to shake things up a little bit.
- Curse/Aura of Enfeeblement: Tooltip updated to 10% physical damage reduction.
- Unending Breath: Tooltip fix for Soulburn/Affliction.
- Spell Lock (Felhunter): No longer silences. It's only an interrupt. (IE - Reverted to Classic functionality.)
- Soul Leech: No longer heals, but provides an absorption shield to you and your pet equal to a portion of the damage done by listed spells, lasting 15 sec.
- Blood Fear: No longer an instant Fear; requires 20% of max health. "While active (60 sec), any time an enemy melee attack deals damage to the caster they will become afflicted by Fear. 1 charge. 30 sec cooldown"
- Grimoire of Sacrifice: The damage bonuses to spells were slightly nerfed for Affliction and Demonology (was 25-50%/50% now 20-45/45%, respectively). Also, Warlocks gain Whiplash instead of Seduction from sacrificing a Succubus.
- Grimoire of Service: The pet summoned by this ability instantly uses a special ability the moment it's summoned.
- Imp: Singe Magic on the master.
- Voidwalker: Suffering/taunts the target.
- Succubus: Seduces the target if Humanoid.
- Felhunter: Spell Locks the target.
- Felguard: Stuns (Axe Toss?) the target.
- Sacrificial Pact: HP consumption now 25% of current from 50%. Shield amount (200% of consumed hp) the same.
- Kil'jaeden's Cunning: Active component removed; it's now completely passive.
- Glyph of Soul Shards: Renamed Glyph of Drain Life; increases Drain Life healing by 30%. Former effect (4 Shards) is now baseline for Affliction.
- Glyph of Burning Embers: Renamed Glyph of Ember Tap; increases healing of Ember Tap by 50%. Former effect (4 Embers) is now baseline for Destruction.
- Glyph of Demon Hunting: Tooltip fixed to make it clear we should have Sleep in Dark Apotheosis in place of Fear.