Photo

Infraction for krekot: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4,803 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:31 PM

Post: Blood Tanking - Actively Mitigating since before it was cool
User: krekot
Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Your question about soul reaper on elegon is a reasonable question, although it may be more appropriate for the "simple q & a" thread.

The rest of your post is wishlisting though, and we don't allow that, for two reasons. First, we're a fan site, not Blizzard employees. If you want the developers to consider your suggestions you should present them on the official forums. Second, our focus is using theory and analysis to find the best way to play the game that actually exists, not imagine what it would be like to play a game that doesn't exist.

Original Post:

I would see change for Gorefiend's Grasp. When you are in blood spec Gorefiend's Grasp work like taunt.

Maybe small change for bloodworms to prefer heal injured party members because on me figths it has a lot of overheal.

I have small problem with Elegon. When I use Soul Reaper on Energy Charges I didn't get buff. It is bug or not?

On fights like Garajal AMS is a bit useless and change I would like to see is it don't abosrb magic damage but it reduce magic damage by %.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users