Confused

• Moderators
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:47 AM

User: Clingy
Infraction: I can't delete user accounts

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

So you'll have to settle for the next-best thing.

If it's possible please remove my account from these forums. Not at all what I hoped for as far as class discussion. While wrathcalcs is useful to a degree, the forums are more about what works "theoretically" rather than what works in practice during a boss encounter.

As far as wishlists, it was a suggestion to counteract the loss that would come from the NV nerf, in a thread with "Balance druid discussion" in the title. If you're putting restrictions limiting the discussion of a class, you are truly the one being counterproductive here. My post was in no way causing a disruption or argument either.

Owlkin frenzy has been a clunky spell for a while now and my suggestion wasn't an unreasonable "wishlist" suggesting things like bring back starfall splash damage and stun, but rather an idea to make an existing spell useful.

There's a difference between having a productive class discussion and removing every post that doesn't quite fit what you like to read. Have fun

Dear Clingy,

You have received a warning at Elitist Jerks.

Reason:
-------
6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

We don't do wishlists here.
-------

Original Post:
http://elitistjerks....16/#post2235979

I am interested in seeing a change to the spell owlkin frenzy. Change it to an on-use spell that is off the gcd with apprx. one minute cd. Anyone's thoughts on this idea? Of course it propably won't be looked at by class designers, but worth a look imo, and possibly make the NV nerf sting a bit less in 5.2.

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
Elitist Jerks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users