Photo

Infraction for druideirabr: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Narcosleepy

Narcosleepy

It's not you. Really. I hate everyone.

• ♦ Administrators
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:33 PM

User: druideirabr
Infraction: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

We speak proper English here. While I realize that English may not be your first language, things like ur and b4 are not words in any language. Make an effort at a minimum. Fix your profile, I don't believe you are playing in a server that is "other", and we don't allow anonymous posting here.

Original Post:

managed to solo anub arak 25h.. gear full stamina + spirit beast + stam flask - Here is the SS.. i'll post the video soon.
it's kinda difficult to solo, cause the timers are ur enemies to , u must enter in the third phase some seconds b4 burrowing, cause the penetrating cold timer is the worst thing, ur spirit mend must have a good combination with it, i dont know how to explain it right, and the stamina gear is bcoz ur spirit bond will heal more if u have more hp, then its heals will be higher than the penetrating cold + leeching swarm damage, u must have ur deterrence up too, cause if the penetrating cold is still going on you u can use deterrence to not die ( ur life will go to less than 1k)...I used a healing potion on the second/third phase....first is spirit mend, dont use all ur cds at once cause u need to maximize ur dps and have cds,, use ur stampede glyphed between 2 spirit mends, cause the copies can heal too, it's another cooldown, does not share the same cd with ur main pet...
u must pas it to the third phase with 2 down phases only ur it will berserk. and dps is not easy cause u will need at least 500k hp to kill him, and it means a full stamina gear...
use the glyph that increases ur heals by 10% ... and u dont need to heal ur pet, just heal him b4 entering in the third phase or it will use his spirit mend on himself... that's it, if u have any questions u can ask, i may have forgotten something.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users