Photo

Warning for pipastrilo: 2. All opinions should be stated as succinctly as possible.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4803 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:45 PM

Post: Blood Tanking - Actively Mitigating since before it was cool
User: pipastrilo
Infraction: 2. All opinions should be stated as succinctly as possible.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Don't double post. If you have something to contribute to the conversation and you have the most recent post in a thread, use the "edit" button to add to that post.

Original Post:

I know in the OP it says that you should never glyph DRW but I do have a question on it just for questions sake. Does the 100% threat buff that is given apply to all abilities or just strikes. The reason for asking is that on Challenge Mode GSS, my group likes to pull the entire group, and in the process of running down I bank 60 RP to cast DRW, thus using it in combination with ERW to roll blood boils for extra threat? I guess I am having a problem holding threat on every single mob as we blow hero to get through the pack and need some boost in threat. Give me your thoughts EJ?

Different situation but i took Unholy Blight when i had aggro problems on pulling (seemed to help quite a bit back when i had blue weapon and we had a warrior with good weapons bursting out with mad threat at start) just another alternative to glyphing DRW also only situation i found UB useful

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users