Photo

Warning for Dankko: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 malthrin

malthrin

stalemate associate

• Moderators
  • 9,107 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

Post: [Ret 5.0.4 MoP] Retribution Concordance (RetCon) - Panda-ing the DPS Meters
User: Dankko
Infraction: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

If you want to compare pieces of gear, a spreadsheet or SimCraft will give you faster and more reliable answers than posting here.

Original Post:

Hey guys, I am a LONG time reader and first time writing anything. I read this exact forum on a daily basis, although I do not go back and read again, so if I missed this, please correct me. As far as the trinkets, I have the DMF that I have upgraded once so far and have had bad-luck on the rest, so I am using Iron-Belly Wok as the other. My item level is 491, so haste is definitely a little better than 2-1 vs. strength. On the trinket Darkmist Vortex, wouldn't this trinket be better than the DMF trinket? Even the raid finder version should be better right? My thinking is because, not only the base strength is better, the proc of haste is more than 2 times better than the strength proc on the DMF. Please let me know if I am missing something here. Thanks to ALL of you who provide the information for ret pallys to make all of US a better player! And a special shout-out to Ballhale and Exemplar, you guys rock the stats! Thanks, I'm out...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users