• Please log in to reply
944 replies to this topic

#941 Darkinsp

Darkinsp

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:28 PM

Hey there, after reading trough tons of forums I still cant decide which race (horde) to pick for endgame PvE windwalker monk. The main reason why I cant decide is that I am not sure how much dps boost does trolls berserking provides.

I am deciding between troll or pandaren, was looking into orc too, but pandaren provides slightly more AP trough fight than orc. 

Of course 5% higher dmg against beasts is amazing, but since bosses usually arent beasts (only thok this tier), only matters how good berserking is for WW.

Looking forward to your opinions. 

#942 Beryle

Beryle

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:30 AM

Does it really matter ? Hardcore progress has been over for a long time now, and all racials are going to change in WoD. You should wait to see what kind of racial Blizzard is going to give us, although it's unlikely that they will be as important as they are now in my opinion.

#943 Darkinsp

Darkinsp

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:55 AM

Maybe, but i would still like to hear your thoughts.

#944 suSSlik

suSSlik

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:23 PM

Hello, guys. Forgive me, im russian ww and english is hard for me. So, i cant find some topic about my trouble.

At now, a have 4 T16 pieces, and head from immersus.

Also, i have 2 580 items.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=105506

http://www.wowhead.com/item=105452

The trouble is, should i breake my 4T16? Or wuts the trend right now 4T16 or 2T16+3x580. Will i take more dmg with 3x580 than 4T16. I heard, elitist is amazing source of wows math, did  this calculation made?If it did, could u plz gimme link for this topic.

3x580: -30 agi

7.48% hit

+914 crit rating 

12800 haste

should i get hit over 7.5%? i ll lose 97 crit rating?(+817 than 4T16)

4T16: same haste, 2550 hit, and up 30 agi

Thx.

Edited by suSSlik, 20 January 2014 - 05:57 PM.

#945 Arathius

Arathius

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:00 AM

Hey there, after reading trough tons of forums I still cant decide which race (horde) to pick for endgame PvE windwalker monk. The main reason why I cant decide is that I am not sure how much dps boost does trolls berserking provides.

I am deciding between troll or pandaren, was looking into orc too, but pandaren provides slightly more AP trough fight than orc. 

Of course 5% higher dmg against beasts is amazing, but since bosses usually arent beasts (only thok this tier), only matters how good berserking is for WW.

Looking forward to your opinions. 

In SoO it is between Orcs and Pandaren for best horde race. If you are using the protectors fists/paragons axes, then orcs will pull ahead slightly, due to the free exp, and cd to stack with TeB. Otherwise Pandaren pull ahead as the 300 static agility will provide a better gain than a troll's Berserking.

Hello, guys. Forgive me, im russian ww and english is hard for me. So, i cant find some topic about my trouble.

At now, a have 4 T16 pieces, and head from immersus.

Also, i have 2 580 items.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=105506

http://www.wowhead.com/item=105452

The trouble is, should i breake my 4T16? Or wuts the trend right now 4T16 or 2T16+3x580. Will i take more dmg with 3x580 than 4T16. I heard, elitist is amazing source of wows math, did  this calculation made?If it did, could u plz gimme link for this topic.

3x580: -30 agi

7.48% hit

+914 crit rating 

12800 haste

should i get hit over 7.5%? i ll lose 97 crit rating?(+817 than 4T16)

4T16: same haste, 2550 hit, and up 30 agi

Thx.

The prevailing theory is 2p with 3x 580 off pieces. Said off pieces being Immersius helm, and Norushen chest/gloves. Dropping to 3p with 2 WF should in theory be a dps gain, but it will be close enough that you will need to run a personal sim to get the EXACT numbers you should go for. Seeing as the IJ shoulders are one of your WF pieces, the H tier would be a better piece than the WF version of them. If you have a normal shoulder tier then drop them for your WF shoulders, as the agi gain would offset the loss of 4p

Edited by Arathius, 30 January 2014 - 09:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users