• Moderators
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:35 PM

User: Egészségére
Infraction: Multiple Violations

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

First of all you could find your answer just by using the search faction of this forum. Or alternatively just devote some time and actually read the comments on this thread. Many people have put so much effort in creating and maintaining this thread, we expect you to respect this and if you can't offer anything on your own at least devote some of your time to read carefully through. Secondly, update your profile so it points to the character you are actually using. Thirdly, use proper capitalization when typing. That includes capitalizing the pronoun "I" wherever you might use in the sentence. Last but not least, assume you are doing something wrong before you assume simcraft is wrong. In this occasion you are trying to attribute end game values to your low level gear character. Obviously there would be a disparity between results and the OP. Especially when you base your conclusions off a dummy test.

Original Post:

2H-stats:

Hey! in your frontpage guide you say that windwalkers using 2handers should prio crit over haste.
however when i run simcraft it gives me these stats (normalized):

agility: 1
haste: 0.53
crit: 0.41
mastery: 0.34

So i should actually gem haste if i was to follow these results, which is roughly the same each time i run a sim.
I do noticable more dmg on a dummy when reforged to crit.
Could simcraft be wrong?

this is my monk btw:
Tenzim @ Azuremyst - Community - World of Warcraft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users