Photo

Warning for wilegenuis: 4. Whining in any form is forbidden.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Therya

Therya

Fudge Muffin Addict

• Moderators
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:06 PM

User: wilegenuis
Infraction: 4. Whining in any form is forbidden.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Please don't complain about how you think Blizzard is not giving enough attention to your preferred spec. And don't ask from other people to do the work for you. Instead of just asking for dps comparison invest some time into figuring out some things for yourself and then discuss them in this thread.

Original Post:

It seems that Bliz got a quest in life to push more and more hunters back to the warm hug of MM, but the hunter community refuse to go to this direction and leave small population of MM around. Patch 5.2 is no different: AI duration is getting shorter, Glyph of Aimed Shot can be used instead of MfD that is cancelled, and based on GC last post AI will also trigger the 4PCS buff.
I didn’t see DPS analyze of these changes and the comparison between specs and I didn’t see if AI will become part of out standard rotation yet but I've this feeling that unless MM will gain a clear advantage, most hunters will stay as BM and SV. It is kind of pity to get ranked on WOL every time as MM, but no one said MM life is easy. Do you see any change in 5.2?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users