• Moderators
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:23 PM

User: IBNKALB
Infraction: Are you kidding me

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

So let me get this straight. Not only you are not considering putting the effort to figure some things out for yourself but you are so blatantly lazy that you are not even willing to come back to this forum to check if you got an answer so you are inconsiderably requesting from people to not only work for you but serve you personally and at your own convenience. 1 point awarded for your nerve and an additional 1 point awarded for your incredible lazyness since if you bothered to subscribe to the thread you would get an email with updates anyway. In addition your character on your profile doesn't exist and your guild links back to EJ main page.Fix it. Now should I email you this since you won't bother coming here to check ever again? You are welcome.

Original Post:

Would someone please help me? I just came back after being gone for a year. I bought Mists and I was wondering what the current rotation is for a Fury Warrior? I would also like to know which is better 2handers or 1 Handers? Would someone let me know please? My email is rob_klaes2001@yahoo.com since I dont always have the time to log on here. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users