Photo

Warning for Dreedo: 8. All accounts must have a valid WoW profile.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Therya

Therya

Fudge Muffin Addict

• Moderators
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:59 AM

User: Dreedo
Infraction: 8. All accounts must have a valid WoW profile.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Taking this quote from the OP at the start of the page.

Your profile MUST work. If you tend to change specs/log out in PVP gear please create a character profile through Wowhead or a similar site. That way if your issue is related to your gear, help can be provided. If your post is about an alt druid, you absolutely must provide an armory link/character profile or we simply can't help you.

Please do not link your armory.

Original Post:

Hey everyone!
Im writing this since i feel like im struggling with my dps on the fights. my DPS at the start seems to be OK but sometimes its not even top 10.. Dunno if the RNG in the starsurge dmg (50k - 300k) is playing a huge role or just that im doing something wrong? hopefully not.

I open with 75 lunar > Starfall > Starsurge > Dots > Starfire till starfall runs off > proc NV, incarnation and starfall > Refresh dots > spam Starfire till Solar eclipse > Pop CA > Starfall > Starfire spam and refreshing dots > Wrath till lunar then another Starfall and dot refresh and keep the standard rotation up with starfall on every lunar (unless something is worth saving it for, aka 20-30 sec on dmg buffs/BL)

Other than that i cant really see what im doing wrong, i tend to drop later in on the fights and end up very low. sometimes as the last dps :(

I will post some info below with armory and WoL etc.

Dreedo @ Kazzak - Community - World of Warcraft

World of Logs - Real Time Raid Analysis (guild logs, all of them)
Damage Done - 11-12 17:33 - The ÐreamCatchers - World of Logs (Sha of fear)
Damage Done - 11-12 17:33 - The ÐreamCatchers - World of Logs (Feng HC)
Damage Done - 11-12 17:33 - The ÐreamCatchers - World of Logs (Elegon)
Damage Done - 11-12 17:33 - The ÐreamCatchers - World of Logs (Will of the Emperor)
Damage Done - 04-12 17:44 - The ÐreamCatchers - World of Logs (Protectors Elite)

This is our latest raid and if you want more links on specific fights i can find them for you.
They all are 25 man normal with Feng beeing HC.

Notable Gear info:
Im sitting on in my bag aswell as as a viable wep option.

Thanks for taking your time helping me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users