Photo

Infraction for Akhem: Multiple violations.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4,803 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:19 PM

User: Akhem
Infraction: Multiple violations.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Rules 6 & 7: You may have been taught in elementary school there's no such thing as a stupid question. I was too, but my teachers also taught me the exception to this rule. If a question has just been answered, and you ask it anyway, it's a stupid question. You're not asking because you're ignorant and want to correct the situation by learning. You're asking because you're ignorant and lazy and want someone to repeat themselves for your convenience.

Rule 8: Your profile says you're from Europe, but you selected "non-us/eu server." Maybe you did this for anonymity, which we don't allow. Maybe you did this because you're playing on an illegal private server, which our community doesn't support. Fix your profile to point to your character on the Blizzard armory or your temporary ban will become permanent.

Original Post:

Hi there; I've read throughout the forum, and firstly: thanks for all the precious information!
I've been toying a bit recently with my hunter's stats, and have noticed that - depending on the source, nobody seems to really agree on stats value. here at EJ you seem to state that Mastery = Crit > Haste, while most others (Ask Mr Robot, Icy Veins) still say that Crit > Haste > Mastery. In Practice I've tried to reforge to Mastery, and while the DPS is still good (my output is generally around 80k, with burst phases around 150k), Cobra Shots take soooooo long to cast that they become a hindrance to the rest of my rotation. So I was wondering :
- Is Haste only better up to a certain point? I know there's no real "haste cap" for BM, but I have around 4k haste and feel like it's probably too much
- Does Mastery become better only after you've reached a certain iLvl? (I'm currently 493)
- I've never yet seen a Hunter going Mastery all the way (gems, reforge and enchants) : do some of you do so?

And another thing: once you have the 4 pieces set bonus, Serpent Sting is bound to fall off during BW. Do you think it's better to refresh it with a Cobra Shot, or to re-apply it?

I hope that wasn't too long ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users